MOPAR Freedom Top storage bags - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > MOPAR Freedom Top storage bags

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippHuge Soft top SaleUSA Standard Chromoly Front Axle Shaft Kits with Dana 30 4

Unread 04-27-2007, 08:27 AM   #1
TwinsJeep

MOPAR Freedom Top storage bags

MOPAR.com has the bags for Freedom Top storage described as: 82210325.

Is anybody using these bags?

I'm wondering what is the best way to keep the Freedom Tops safe and secure in the back (cargo) area of my 4-dr when I take them off on the road (ie: I'm not leaving them in the garage, but bringing them along).

Do they lie side-by-side, one on top of the other... just want some feedback before ordering. Thanks in advance.

TwinsJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-27-2007, 08:32 AM   #2
rchs.band

Yes, I have the bag. I like it so far.

It straps against the back seats of my 4dr and the tops are situated side-by-side. There is a piece of material that separates the two tops and I haven't had any issues with it yet.

Well work the $60-some bucks. Call Ken at jparts.com - - they are the cheapest around, so far.

Best of luck.
Matt
Unread 04-27-2007, 08:52 AM   #3
caliwankers

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinsJeep
MOPAR.com has the bags for Freedom Top storage described as: 82210325.

Is anybody using these bags?

I'm wondering what is the best way to keep the Freedom Tops safe and secure in the back (cargo) area of my 4-dr when I take them off on the road (ie: I'm not leaving them in the garage, but bringing them along).

Do they lie side-by-side, one on top of the other... just want some feedback before ordering. Thanks in advance.
Isn't the picture that you included for the rear and side windows for the soft top, not the freedom top? Never mind, I see from the Mopar site that that is the only picture given.

Cali
18" Wheels
Dual Top Group
6 Speed
caliwankers is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-27-2007, 09:03 AM   #4
BEAR40

I would say that the bag is your best solution. you could rig up something yourself but not too bad for the price. I just throw them in the back and let them get scratched myself. Nobody is ever going to see the top anyway.

My $0.02

BEAR
BEAR40 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.