Mopar accessories available for the JK - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Mopar accessories available for the JK

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank SkidFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 08-14-2006, 10:21 PM   #1
Border Dave
Got Sand?

2001 TJ Wrangler 

Mopar accessories available for the JK

The new issue of 4 Wheel Drive and Sport Utility Magazine (Oct. 2006) just arrived in my mailbox today. On page 72 they show the installation of a front winch bumper with a Warn winch, rocker guards, and a rear bumper with swingout tire carrier that can accept up to a 35 inch tire. The bumpers are 3/16" steel. Cool, huh?

p.s. Also available though Mopar accessories is a towbar to connect to the front of the JK.

Border Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-14-2006, 11:11 PM   #2
JurassicMan

I saw the same article today. I liked the looks of the front winch bumber and the rear tire carrier, didnt look to hard to install either.
JurassicMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2006, 06:15 AM   #3
TheBluePill

Any Idea on the Price of that Bumper?
TheBluePill is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2006, 02:54 PM   #4
JurassicMan

The price was not included in the article. Actual there is a picture of the front bumber in the second update from Camp Jeep.
JurassicMan is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.