Modified My ARB Bumper - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Modified My ARB Bumper

Poison Spyder DeFender Inner Fender KitsCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WDJEEP Gear Change Packages From ROCKRIDGE 4WD. We Are DIFF

Unread 10-11-2012, 11:32 PM   #16
Make mine a Jeep!

2012 JK Wrangler 

Just like everything else we all choose to put on or make for our Jeeps, not everyone will approve. The OP is very proud of what he built and rightly so. Nice work michiganmaveric.

Unread 10-12-2012, 05:04 AM   #17
michiganmaveric
Got Beer?

2011 JK Wrangler 

Like most are saying, it is my Jeep and if I don't mind the ugly bumper (in some peoples opinion) it is my choice. I hit a Deer once in my XJ, hit his rear hip area with the passenger side corner of the front fender and did $3500 damage, plus with out my jeep for 4 days while it was repaired.

Cheers to all, pro and con.

If you don't have time to do it right the first time, how do you have time to do it over.

Lifetime member #13

www.militaryjeepers.com lifetime member/airforce26yrs

2011 Tango/Mango JKU
michiganmaveric is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-12-2012, 08:44 AM   #18
robplumm
2012 JK Wrangler 

You need to put some lenses in that...has a certain Mr Magoo feel to it...
robplumm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-12-2012, 09:01 PM   #19
Warmjku12
White Knight

2012 JK Wrangler 

Yeah each to his own but man that is not my cup of joe. I dont even think i would be caught ridding in that jeep. But again if the OP likes it thats all that counts. Oh and it only took the shop 4 days to repair 3500 in damage? They must have worked fast. Thats not the case most of the time.
Warmjku12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.