Modded '07? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Modded '07?

ExtremeTerrain GROUP BUY: Barricade Rear Bumpers/Tire CarrIntroducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSteering and more from Ruffstuff!

Unread 07-09-2006, 05:37 AM   #1
mpwal099
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Modded '07?

I see 3 stock JK's on my way to work every morning so I am familiar with that look of them. Yesterday on my way home I saw a silver one riding on 33's possibly even 35's. Anyone have any insight? The guy driving it had a HUGE smile on his face.

Thanks!

Unread 07-09-2006, 06:12 AM   #2
ISurvivedNMU
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Im suprised that you see so many, so often... You might have seen a rubicon. They come stock with 32's.
Unread 07-09-2006, 06:36 AM   #3
mpwal099
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISurvivedNMU
Im suprised that you see so many, so often... You might have seen a rubicon. They come stock with 32's.
I actually see many more randomly. The 3 ride around together at 5:30 in the morning every day. They are a couple 2 doors and a 4 door. hard tops and soft tops. And I am not positive but don't think it was a Rubi I saw. The tires were even bigger than that I think. I was in the XJ on my big ol 31's and he was a bit bigger and wider also. More like a MT he had.
Unread 07-09-2006, 09:36 AM   #4
yj_ryn

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpwal099
I actually see many more randomly. The 3 ride around together at 5:30 in the morning every day. They are a couple 2 doors and a 4 door. hard tops and soft tops. And I am not positive but don't think it was a Rubi I saw. The tires were even bigger than that I think. I was in the XJ on my big ol 31's and he was a bit bigger and wider also. More like a MT he had.
Take some pics. . .

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.