Metalcloak Game Changer Lite 3.5" - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Metalcloak Game Changer Lite 3.5"

Dana 30 Truss for your TJ, LJ, ZJ, and XJIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineArtec JK Under Armor Bellypan

Unread 12-09-2013, 10:08 AM   #1
mibpf
2013 JK Wrangler 

Metalcloak Game Changer Lite 3.5"

My lift finally came in. The ride and handling is amazing. I can't wait to test it out on some trails. Now I need to start saving for a front and rear bumper.

image-3.jpg   image-2.jpg  
image.jpg

mibpf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-09-2013, 02:55 PM   #2
HighandLow
Stay Frosty...

2010 JK Wrangler 

Sweet! Do you have more pics?
Unread 12-09-2013, 03:47 PM   #3
mibpf
2013 JK Wrangler 

Thank's HighlandLow. I'll take some more pics when the weather decides to cooperate.
Unread 12-09-2013, 04:01 PM   #4
invest2m4
2013 JK Wrangler 

How long was the wait to get it? I ordered a Game Changer last week and am hopeful it's delivered by Christmas so I have the break to install.

And please, more pictures!
invest2m4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-09-2013, 04:46 PM   #5
mibpf
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by invest2m4 View Post
How long was the wait to get it? I ordered a Game Changer last week and am hopeful it's delivered by Christmas so I have the break to install.

And please, more pictures!
Don't hold your breath. I ordered my kit September 17th and it arrived December 2nd. They do have a post that states "usually ships between 2 and 3 weeks". I was beginning to think it should state between 2 and 3 months. In their defense , I think their was an order issue since I did not buy direct, so that may have held it up in their "Q". When I did call and send emails, they where very quick to respond.

This product is NOT recommended for those people more like an impulse buyer who wants it right away.

I can say so far I'm very pleased especially with everything in the kit. The coils are amazing. It handles corners flawlessly. It absorbs bumps extremely well. Im very pleased with the OME shocks. It definitely meets my expectations. In my opinion, it's the most innovative lift on the market. That's what sold me on it to begin with.

The only recommendation I would recommend in addition to a faster delivery time would be to send the lifts with the Teflon Lube installed on the bushings but, I'm sure they have their reasons.

Last edited by mibpf; 12-10-2013 at 04:32 PM..
Unread 12-09-2013, 05:02 PM   #6
invest2m4
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mibpf
Don't hold your breath. I ordered my kit September 17th and it arrived December 2nd. They do have a post that states "usually ships between 2 and 3 weeks". I was beginning to think it should state between 2 and 3 months. In their defense , I think their was an order issue since I did not by direct, so that may have held it up in their "Q". When I did call and send emails, they where very quick to respond. This product is not recommended for those people more like an impulse buyer who wants it right away. I can say so far I'm very pleased especially with everything in the kit. The coils are amazing. It handles corners flawlessly. It absorbs bumps extremely well. Im very pleased with the OME shocks. It definitely meets my expectations. In my opinion, it's the most innovative lift on the market. That's what sold The only recommendation I would recommend in addition to a faster delivery time would be to send the lifts with the Teflon Lube installed on the bushings but, I'm sure they have their reasons.
Yeah, I questioned my optimism on ship time. I ordered the Overline fenders too and I think those already shipped. Figures...

Based on your early review, it sounds like the wait is worth it!
invest2m4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-09-2013, 05:19 PM   #7
awinski
young & dumb

2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Yeah, I questioned my optimism on ship time. I ordered the Overline fenders too and I think those already shipped. Figures...

i'm sure whatever tires you go with will fit before the lift with the fenders

to op, hope the lift works out for you, now get some real flexing photos!!!!!!
Unread 12-09-2013, 05:43 PM   #8
mibpf
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:

The wait is definitely worth it. I honestly beleive you will receive your order sooner than I did. Either way, you will not be disappointed. I wish I could spring for their fenders. Too bad I can't place the order now and pay C.O.D.
Unread 12-09-2013, 06:19 PM   #9
brianjw
2012 JK Wrangler 

It took me a few months to get my metalcloak control arms as well. Seems like they don't keep much stock on the shelves.
brianjw is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.