Thanks. It currently getting some adjustments to the cage and minor issues are being resolved.
My next to do list are:
Jeep modification to-do list
1. Custom rear bumper with reverse light, tow hitch, d-ring, and reverse camera
2. New rror corners and fender armor
3. Powerplant in cabin controls and auxiliary air tank w/air chucks front and rear
4. Rror Drop down tailgate
5. Hemi swap
6. Dual battery
7. custom exhaust
8. Custom skid plate
9. Custom grill
10. Triangulated long arm
11. Powerplant aux air tank w/air chucks front and rear
12. Wired hdh switch and relay
13. HD trany crossmember
14. Custom sound bar
15. Custom rear center console w/sub, cup holder, rear seat heater switch, USB charger
16. Replace trany shifter
17. Dual piston calipers
18. Master cylinder
Thanks! I can finally say the cage is done! The rear center consol is drawn up in cab and it is being sent to be cut. It will match the tuffy, have integrated cup holders, holding tray, sub, USB and aux power.
You seem to have an unlimited amount of money. I would say let's find a time to go wheeling since I'm also in MD but my rig would look like an inadequate piece of white sheet metal next to your rig. Awesome build.