Lumbar support on new seats - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Lumbar support on new seats

Swag Off Road BIG-HIT TJ-YJ Rear BumperThe RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 06-01-2013, 06:43 AM   #1
AlbertaJeeper
2013 JK Wrangler 

Lumbar support on new seats

Hey there,

This may not seem like the Jeepiest of requests, but after driving 1700 km over the last 2 days in my 2013 my lower back is asking for some kind of support. Our 2005 Durango had a nice lever for it, but it doesn't appear these ones do. Has anyone found a cover or insert to give some kind of lumbar support?

Overall I can't complain too much though, new seats are otherwise very nice, and only 4 hours to Moab today! Thanks for any help

AlbertaJeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-01-2013, 07:44 AM   #2
rha600
2013 JK Wrangler 

I am with you. My back is somewhat screwed up and the lumbar lever would help a little. I know it's never made a huge difference in anything I've owned but it did help.

I do use the heated seats for this reason quite a bit.
rha600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-01-2013, 02:39 PM   #3
fltsfshr
2012 JK Wrangler 

I had the same problem. I put in wet okole seat covers with their inflatable lumbar support. I've since transfered it to a second set of seat covers when my first set wore out. They solve the lack of lower back support. http://www.wetokole.com/Lumbar_Pumps.html

fltsfshr
Unread 06-01-2013, 09:57 PM   #4
AlbertaJeeper
2013 JK Wrangler 

Thanks guys, I noticed the heated seats are quite good for that, but I hope to not use them much in the summer (it reminds me of my terrible winter!). I'll have to look into those covers, something inflatable would totally fit the bill!
AlbertaJeeper is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.