lug nut > 16" to 17" wheel question JK - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > lug nut > 16" to 17" wheel question JK

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank SkidFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 01-19-2014, 08:55 AM   #1
Tony2356
2009 JK Wrangler 

lug nut > 16" to 17" wheel question JK

I am changing the standard 16 " steel wheels on my 2009 JK wrangler X to a set of OEM 17" Aluminum from a 2010 JK Wrangle X which I acquired. It appears they use the same lug nuts ..

yes..no ?

thanks
t

Tony2356 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-19-2014, 10:14 AM   #2
TheBoss
2012 JK Wrangler 

The thread size is the same double check the lug nut seat taper against the 17" wheels. You want to make sure it fits in there without the taper showing above the face of the wheel.

[COLOR="Black"][CENTER][SIZE="4"][FONT="Showcard Gothic"][COLOR="Black"][URL="http://groups.jeepforum.com/built-not-bought/"][COLOR="Black"]Built Not Bought #690[/COLOR][/URL][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER][/COLOR]
[COLOR="Red"]"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson[/COLOR][SIZE="2"][/SIZE]
TheBoss is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-19-2014, 09:35 PM   #3
Andyjr
2012 JK Wrangler 

same lug nuts 1/2x20
Andyjr is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.