Lossing mileage, and a leaky top - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Lossing mileage, and a leaky top

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 12-24-2013, 04:00 PM   #1
jorban108

Lossing mileage, and a leaky top

Biggest problem is I'm losing mileage, was going to try royal purple max clean or something like that to clean the injectors. Any opinions?
Also, my door seals are going bag and the thing leaks like crazy. Best way to fix this without replacing the seals, or do I have to replace them?

jorban108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-24-2013, 04:08 PM   #2
ridesno4llfe
2013 JK Wrangler 

How much has your mileage dropped? Winter blend fuels will hurt your fuel economy. As for your seals get a can of silicon spray and wipe them all down. Seals up the rubber and protects it.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.