Loose fenders - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Loose fenders

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueTrick Tabs - NalinMFG.comECGS American Made Stub Shafts

Unread 05-21-2010, 07:28 PM   #16
Make mine a Jeep!

2012 JK Wrangler 

Not much to add here other than my fenders rattle too. I have so many scratches on them from going down narrow trails that I’m sure the dealer wouldn’t even give me the time of day.

Unread 05-21-2010, 07:54 PM   #17
hammer7
2010 JK Wrangler 

well i know what u mean i worked as tech in ford/chrysler dealership for 35 years it all depends on who u are for warrant coverage i have seen big customers unlaod a new truck in parking lot with a log loader they got stuck and burned up trans and svc mrg says "fixit they bu 30 new trucka a month" and some poor fella with a leak squeak or minor issue on a unabused vehicle get blown off "were too busy to deal with that piddly stuff we got big customers to take care of back on that trans"
hammer7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-2010, 04:30 AM   #18
MilitaryJK4455
Web Wheeler
2010 JK Wrangler 

I also recently went fenderless Lovin it!

Fenderless JK
MilitaryJK4455 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.