Looking for photos of 2007/2008 Wrangler Sahara 2d soft top, top down with Bestop ... - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 Old 01-09-2008, 06:22 AM Thread Starter
Stix Fx
2008 JK Wrangler 

Looking for photos of 2007/2008 Wrangler Sahara 2d soft top, top down with Bestop ...

Hey gang.

I am looking at purchasing a 2008 Wrangler Sahara (2 door) soft top in the VERY near future, however security to place things like my laptop are important to me, so I am looking at the Bestop Instatrunk since I can keep the rear seats in place and still store the laptop bag and anything else in the back locked up.

However ...

From the pictures here ( http://www.quadratec.com/Assets/Imag...8/74938-lg.jpg ), it looks like when you put the soft top back there is no place to stow it. So, I was wondering if anyone has pictures of what it looks like to keep the soft top attached but have it back resting on top of the Instatrunk ... or even if that is possible.

Thanks in advance.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.