Looking into getting new Unlimited, have Some Questions? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Looking into getting new Unlimited, have Some Questions?

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

Unread 11-15-2006, 09:36 PM   #1
Desert Dog

Looking into getting new Unlimited, have Some Questions?

I am looking at getting a new Unlimited and have a few questions.
I want the rubicon, but was curious if anyone knows when a diesel will be available?
Also Is the Mygig worth it and the wait, or should I just go with the pioneer Avic-Z1.
Also does anyone know if the pioneer avic-z1 will fit in the unlimited.
Also does anyone know if there is a dealer in california with a Unlimited Rubicon in Rescue Green.

Thanks for the help guys,

Desert Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-15-2006, 09:45 PM   #2
SecondTJ
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Diesel? Don't count on it.

'99 Z28 M6, some goodies
'94 'Vette, A4 all stock
SecondTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-15-2006, 09:51 PM   #3
scottyc
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desert Dog
I want the rubicon, but was curious if anyone knows when a diesel will be available?
No one who knows is at liberty to say. My money is still on MY 2009, but you might see it sooner or later than that.

Quote:
Also Is the Mygig worth it and the wait, or should I just go with the pioneer Avic-Z1.
I'm not sure anyone can answer that, since no one has much experience with the yet-to-be-released MyGig

Quote:
Also does anyone know if the pioneer avic-z1 will fit in the unlimited.
Yes.

Quote:
Also does anyone know if there is a dealer in california with a Unlimited Rubicon in Rescue Green.
I'll bet real money that there is.
scottyc is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.