Looking for a good soft top - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Looking for a good soft top

Black Friday- Cyber Monday Deals at jeepHutBlack Friday Deals !JcrOffroad Black Friday Sale!

Unread 01-15-2014, 08:24 AM   #1
alexd0507

Looking for a good soft top

Hey all! I'm a proud first time owner of a 2013 jeep unlimited Sahara. I got it without the sunrider soft top. I'm looking for a good quality "race back", "fast back" style soft top and have no clue where to look. Any help would be appreciated.

alexd0507 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-15-2014, 10:45 AM   #2
Ironworker709

1995 YJ Wrangler 

Moved here in the JK section to find better opinions and answers

Never forget 9/11

"Welding is like a woman,Get 'er HOT and Penetrate"

Gotta LOVE a person who knows everything about NOTHING

The only Thing necessary for the Evil to win is a good man to do nothing....

"How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young,compassionate with the aged,sympathetic with the striving,and tolerant with the weak and strong--because someday YOU will have been all of these"....George Washington Carver

Want to know what an Ironworker is and the job scope of a Journeyman?..click here...http://www.ironworkers.org/becoming/careers.aspx
Ironworker709 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-15-2014, 11:58 AM   #3
Jiblet
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexd0507
Hey all! I'm a proud first time owner of a 2013 jeep unlimited Sahara. I got it without the sunrider soft top. I'm looking for a good quality "race back", "fast back" style soft top and have no clue where to look. Any help would be appreciated.
The usual online shops will give you an idea what's out there. Then when you see what you like you can get opinions and feedback and price compare.

Quadratec, bestop, extreme terrain, trek top , etc. etc.
Jiblet is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-15-2014, 12:01 PM   #4
alexd0507

Awesome! Thank you, gives me a good starting point. I'm new to this forum, still trying to figure everything out
Unread 01-15-2014, 12:13 PM   #5
Jiblet
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexd0507
Awesome! Thank you, gives me a good starting point. I'm new to this forum, still trying to figure everything out
Welcome!

If you see a top you like, try searching for a thread on it. There will probably be a few. And forum vendors sometimes discount or give free shipping etc.

Have fun.
Jiblet is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-15-2014, 03:44 PM   #6
bhuard972
2012 JK Wrangler 

This was one of the first things that I did to my Jeep and couldnt have been happier with my choice... I highly recommend this top as it sounds like it might fit what you are looking for:

http://www.bestop.com/soft-tops-and-bikinis/trektop-nx
bhuard972 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-15-2014, 08:46 PM   #7
alexd0507

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhuard972
This was one of the first things that I did to my Jeep and couldnt have been happier with my choice... I highly recommend this top as it sounds like it might fit what you are looking for: http://www.bestop.com/soft-tops-and-bikinis/trektop-nx
That's exactly what I'm looking for!
Unread 01-17-2014, 10:35 AM   #8
XTRyan
ExtremeTerrain.com

2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexd0507 View Post
That's exactly what I'm looking for!
The Bestop Trektop NX is going to be a great choice for you. It includes everything you'll need to install the top and you get the factory functionality of being able to remove the rear windows.

The Bestop Trektop is another option. It is a little bit less expensive but you lose the functionality of removable windows. That being said, if you like the look of the non-NX, go for it!

Whatever you choose, make sure you PM me for a quote. We have free shipping on all orders over $75 which comes in really handy for big heavy items like tops!

-Ryan
EARN UP TO $200 TOWARD YOUR NEXT PURCHASE!
PM me for our JeepForum Discount Code (must have 25 posts) or Price-Matching!
GET YOUR FREE JEEP PARTS CATALOG!
XTRyan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.