Looking to buy. 07 vs 08? - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Looking to buy. 07 vs 08?

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 09-24-2013, 11:07 AM   #31
zjilla
Web Wheeler

2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zjilla View Post

This was in missouri(america) in december 2011. This is what i was told and tried to be sold by the service department@Leesummit chysler.
If i was lied too..then im glad i didnt bite at it. Anyway...back to the OPs ???'s
Sent from my GT-N7000 using JeepForum
Sorry i was refering to tge max care plan. I didnt use the right verbage and cause confusion. http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f96/c...ience-1267979/

Sent from my GT-N7000 using JeepForum

www.annirlane.blogspot.com
October 2013 JK of the month
My Slowly but surely JK build thread:
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f96/s...hread-1562595/
zjilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-24-2013, 11:31 AM   #32
Millermagic
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTPhoto View Post
I agree.. I have only heard of a couple of cases of spun bearings in over 6 years and those were a byproduct of abuse and hydrolock. ASAMOF it seems now that the 3.8 has a better track record for less major engine issues then the 3.6.
Personally I am content with my lowly 3.8...
The technology in the Pentastar engine is cool, but I think for a Jeep, a low tech pushrod engine is better. Would prefer if they had a throttle cable.
Unread 09-24-2013, 11:43 AM   #33
JIMBOX
Web Wheeler
2008 JK Wrangler 

Don't forget Mm, the AEV Procal Module will also make the JK/JKU throttle controllable by the light stalk "dimmer ring"-for ten minutes--

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millermagic View Post
The technology in the Pentastar engine is cool, but I think for a Jeep, a low tech pushrod engine is better. Would prefer if they had a throttle cable.
However thats only while the jeep is stationary, but it's also modifiable-

With the decrease in sensitivity of the throttle in 4lo, there really is no reason for a throttle cable !

JIMBO
JIMBOX is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-25-2013, 09:42 PM   #34
scotp71
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Wow. Thanks for all the feedback. But I'm probably going to be picking up a 05 tomorrow instead of a JK. Came across a deal too good to pass up.
scotp71 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.