Location of switches? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Location of switches?

USA Standard Chromoly Front Axle Shaft Kits with Dana 30 4Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineAdvance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 06-20-2013, 10:06 AM   #16
Make mine a Jeep!

2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JIMBOX View Post
Kinda true 1222, but

Being larger switchs, makes for easy "no look" finger touch control--I can easily select any acc, on my panel--without ever taking my eyes off the road/trees/rocks/hill/cop !

One of those ckts, I could easily drop, if I needed a "NEW" acc--

The only reason for labels/lights, is for the passenger to use panel, if needed !

JIMBO
Yeah I know exactly what you mean by just feeling them to know what switch to choose without looking. I had made a switch panel for my TJs and mounted them in the same position as the sPOD. I used the small round rockers from Pilot.

Man has adapted very well over the years by feeling things in the dark. Had too, it was really dark in those caves and needed to be sure he was touching the right woman or risk getting his head bashed in from another caveman.

1222 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.