Location of amp?!? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Location of amp?!?

JK specific skid plates from Clayton Off Road Mfg.RCV Heavy Duty Axle Shafts Now Shipping at Baseline4x4.comStainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 05-11-2013, 05:01 PM   #1
potten1

Location of amp?!?

I've done a lot of searching on here where to locate my amp. I came across a bracket on eBay that looks like it will do the trick. Check it out search for the JKU under seat bracket.

I ordered mine on last Thursday should be here Monday ! Then it's build time .

Anyone else on here have one?

potten1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2013, 03:05 AM   #2
potten1

Just a quick update! This bracket worked out great mounting right up to my 2013 JKUR. You can't even see what I have installed under it. And as far as passengers go They would really have to try to kick it from the back of the seat. I painted mine black and it looks factory. Sorry for not having any pics I should take some today after work.

ps my jku has great sound now!!!
Unread 06-19-2013, 11:14 AM   #3
EagleRiverDee
2011 JK Wrangler 

Nice. My system is pretty stealth as well- the subs are mounted inside the rear seat (I never have back seat passengers) and you can only see them if the seat is flipped up. All the other speakers are in the original locations that Jeep places them. The amp is under the front passenger seat and the adjustment knob is in a stealth location on the dash. It's not as well hidden as yours sounds like it is, but isn't obvious either. I left the deck stock so from outside the Jeep it just appears that I have a stock stereo system not worth stealing. And it has great sound.
EagleRiverDee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2013, 08:18 AM   #4
potten1

I've see these brackets in eBay for $45 now! Just a heads up.
Unread 09-05-2013, 11:11 AM   #5
JoeBIII
2014 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by potten1
I've see these brackets in eBay for $45 now! Just a heads up.
Link?
JoeBIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2013, 05:14 AM   #6
potten1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeBIII

Link?
They are not $45 any more but they are still on eBay just do a search it's a nice thing to have .

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.