Lifted 4 door JK's Only! - Page 226 - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Lifted 4 door JK's Only!

Attention to the TJ owners 1996-2006 NEW LED LIGHT OPTIONSOPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Reply
Unread 10-29-2013, 10:00 AM   #3376
LL247
Registered User
2014 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackjeep05 View Post
Looks like a nice Jeep to me.
X2 Nothing wrong with how that Jeep looks right there.

__________________
2014 JKU Rubicon - stock for now...
LL247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-29-2013, 10:41 AM   #3377
Corvito
Registered User
2014 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Virginia Beach, Virginia
Posts: 124
thanks for the compliments! Im new to this so, i appreciate it!
__________________
2008 KK Liberty - SOLD
2014 JKU Wrangler "UMBRA" - 3" Rubicon Express Lift Kit | Bilstein 5100 shocks | 33" Nitto A/T | 17 Pacers | RockHard Skid Plates | Smittybilt XRC Front Bumper | Mile Marker 8000 LB winch | Black Mesh grill | Rampage Locking Gas Door |
Corvito is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-01-2013, 07:31 PM   #3378
JK_Driver
Member
 
JK_Driver's Avatar
2010 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Sarasota, FL
Posts: 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvito View Post
Thax man! I wish i had gotten more aggressive All Terrains, but next time. Im already going broke from her! haha
So what tires do you have on that nice looking Jeep? Also, what size?
__________________
2010 JEEP Wrangler Unlimited Sport 4 X 4 Soft Top with Auto Trans, Natural Green Pearl Coat
JK_Driver is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-02-2013, 03:23 AM   #3379
bhoch
Registered User
2012 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Lliberty Hill, TX
Posts: 740
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvito
Thax man! I wish i had gotten more aggressive All Terrains, but next time. Im already going broke from her! haha
Everyone starts somewhere. Rig looks great. As for mods. Slow and steady or all at once does not really matter. Personally I look and research till I'm 100% sure and then research some more before changing anything as like most $$$ is always tight.

The folks on this site have helped in my rig plans more then they will ever know. All I can do,is do the same when ever some one has a question that I have been through.

Keep the coo.pics coming!

Bill
bhoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-02-2013, 05:18 AM   #3380
Corvito
Registered User
2014 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Virginia Beach, Virginia
Posts: 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by JK_Driver View Post
So what tires do you have on that nice looking Jeep? Also, what size?
Thanks man! I have 17" Pacers for rims. the tires are 33" Nitto All Terrains. With a 3" Rubicon Express Lift on the Jeep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhoch View Post
Everyone starts somewhere. Rig looks great. As for mods. Slow and steady or all at once does not really matter. Personally I look and research till I'm 100% sure and then research some more before changing anything as like most $$$ is always tight.

The folks on this site have helped in my rig plans more then they will ever know. All I can do,is do the same when ever some one has a question that I have been through.

Keep the coo.pics coming!

Bill
I really appreciate that. Ill def be using this place for most of my future upgrades and opinions. Right now im looking at different brands and what my purposes are for the jeep. I want the right look with the right function! And i hear you on the money! lol
__________________
2008 KK Liberty - SOLD
2014 JKU Wrangler "UMBRA" - 3" Rubicon Express Lift Kit | Bilstein 5100 shocks | 33" Nitto A/T | 17 Pacers | RockHard Skid Plates | Smittybilt XRC Front Bumper | Mile Marker 8000 LB winch | Black Mesh grill | Rampage Locking Gas Door |
Corvito is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-02-2013, 06:13 AM   #3381
sheffer00
Registered User
2008 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Empire, Michigan
Posts: 25
photo-2-1.jpg

2008 jk 3" skyjacker lift, bushwhacker pocket flares, kc lights, 315 Goodyear duratrac, mb stryker wheels.
sheffer00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-02-2013, 06:18 AM   #3382
sheffer00
Registered User
2008 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Empire, Michigan
Posts: 25
What do u guys think? I am looking at getting bumpers with a rear tire carrier what should I get?
sheffer00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-02-2013, 06:29 AM   #3383
Corvito
Registered User
2014 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Virginia Beach, Virginia
Posts: 124
I have been looking at the smittybilt xrc rear bumber with tire carrier, but i havent gotten it yet. so i couldnt tell you how it is though.
__________________
2008 KK Liberty - SOLD
2014 JKU Wrangler "UMBRA" - 3" Rubicon Express Lift Kit | Bilstein 5100 shocks | 33" Nitto A/T | 17 Pacers | RockHard Skid Plates | Smittybilt XRC Front Bumper | Mile Marker 8000 LB winch | Black Mesh grill | Rampage Locking Gas Door |
Corvito is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-02-2013, 06:30 AM   #3384
BD_Saint
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 21
[QUOTE="Corvito"]

Thanks man! I have 17" Pacers for rims. the tires are 33" Nitto All Terrains. With a 3" Rubicon Express Lift on the Jeep.

Love the wheels. I have the 17" black Pacers on my 2011.
BD_Saint is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-02-2013, 08:39 AM   #3385
agenbroad99
Registered User
2008 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Fort Dix, New Jersey
Posts: 168
Added new tire, rims and rear tire carrier and bumper....
phpxiluupam.jpg  
__________________
2008 JKUS Banks Monster, 4.88 G2 Gears, PureJeep Rocker Guards, AEV Savegre w/315/70/17 Duratracs, Body Armor Rear w/Tire carrier, Teraflex 3" with Bilsteins, Rough Country Bumper with Engo 10K install, Evo sleeves and gussets, oh yeah and Flat Fenders.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whKFbphWpvY&feature=player_embedded
agenbroad99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-02-2013, 08:55 AM   #3386
Corvito
Registered User
2014 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Virginia Beach, Virginia
Posts: 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by agenbroad99 View Post
Added new tire, rims and rear tire carrier and bumper....
I really like your rocker guards. Im probably gonna add those and the flat fenders. as well
__________________
2008 KK Liberty - SOLD
2014 JKU Wrangler "UMBRA" - 3" Rubicon Express Lift Kit | Bilstein 5100 shocks | 33" Nitto A/T | 17 Pacers | RockHard Skid Plates | Smittybilt XRC Front Bumper | Mile Marker 8000 LB winch | Black Mesh grill | Rampage Locking Gas Door |
Corvito is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-02-2013, 02:07 PM   #3387
agenbroad99
Registered User
2008 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Fort Dix, New Jersey
Posts: 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvito
I really like your rocker guards. Im probably gonna add those and the flat fenders. as well
Thanks got a killer deal from acme jeeps (Qtec) worth the money and very very stout!
__________________
2008 JKUS Banks Monster, 4.88 G2 Gears, PureJeep Rocker Guards, AEV Savegre w/315/70/17 Duratracs, Body Armor Rear w/Tire carrier, Teraflex 3" with Bilsteins, Rough Country Bumper with Engo 10K install, Evo sleeves and gussets, oh yeah and Flat Fenders.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whKFbphWpvY&feature=player_embedded
agenbroad99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-03-2013, 07:59 AM   #3388
whitelightning
Registered User
2005 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: CT
Posts: 290
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvito
I have been looking at the smittybilt xrc rear bumber with tire carrier, but i havent gotten it yet. so i couldnt tell you how it is though.
I would stay away from smittybuilt, my experience with their stuff have left me less than satisfied. Their powder coating jobs are horrible and every piece I have from them has rusted out. Spend the extra coin on poison spider or gen right. Get it bare and prep and paint it yourself the right way
whitelightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-03-2013, 08:18 AM   #3389
Corvito
Registered User
2014 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Virginia Beach, Virginia
Posts: 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitelightning View Post
I would stay away from smittybuilt, my experience with their stuff have left me less than satisfied. Their powder coating jobs are horrible and every piece I have from them has rusted out. Spend the extra coin on poison spider or gen right. Get it bare and prep and paint it yourself the right way
what if i stripped, primed, and painted the smittybilt myself? i have read mixed views on them from a lot of people, but i also see people who buy jeep parts and just repaint them themselves i guess so they know the parts wont rust out?!
__________________
2008 KK Liberty - SOLD
2014 JKU Wrangler "UMBRA" - 3" Rubicon Express Lift Kit | Bilstein 5100 shocks | 33" Nitto A/T | 17 Pacers | RockHard Skid Plates | Smittybilt XRC Front Bumper | Mile Marker 8000 LB winch | Black Mesh grill | Rampage Locking Gas Door |
Corvito is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-03-2013, 09:18 AM   #3390
whitelightning
Registered User
2005 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: CT
Posts: 290
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvito

what if i stripped, primed, and painted the smittybilt myself? i have read mixed views on them from a lot of people, but i also see people who buy jeep parts and just repaint them themselves i guess so they know the parts wont rust out?!
I thought about doing that to mine but the time and money that woulda been needed to do it in my eyes makes it not even worth it. I bought bare bumpers and started fresh. Maybe if you like the xrc you can contact them and have them send it in bare steel
whitelightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
4 door , image , JK Wrangler , lifted , photos , pictures , unlimited , wrangler
Thread Tools


Suggested Threads





Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.