Lifted 4 door JK's Only! - Page 11 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Lifted 4 door JK's Only!

TeraFlex Now at Rockridge 4WD! BEST DEALS around!Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsENGO QUADLUX 6" to 54" LED AMBER AND WHITE MULTI

Unread 10-12-2009, 04:49 PM   #151
jeepbronco1
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by N2rock View Post
Hey Jeepbronco- you going to Longs this weekend?
Not real sure were that is, and when? I need to join the San antonio jeep clubs!! Which one is hosting the event!!! Id like to go though

jeepbronco1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-12-2009, 04:52 PM   #152
jeepbronco1
2007 JK Wrangler 

Your ride looks awesome ROCKETMAN... How are the 37, did you have to re-enforce your front axle!! what gearing are you running
jeepbronco1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-12-2009, 07:52 PM   #153
Mol
Disclaimer: I'm Polish

2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by klaw23 View Post
you make quite a bit of negative comments for someone who doesnt have a jeep himself.... I'll be curious to see what you do with your when you get rid of that g6...lmao
sorry, just caught this^^^

apparently my 1990 YJ is no longer considered a jeep And perhaps the team rush, nutter bypass, weber 34DGEC, 4" lift on 33's, and custom fabricated bumpers (all done myself) will feed your curiosity untill my G6 lease ends

I have said nothing negative, in fact the only posts have been complimenting several of the JK's (I spend a lot of time in here admiring). Which by the way, to the rescue green on 37s a few posts back

Keep posting guys, i'm still counting the days till my lease end and your JK's provide me with plenty of ideas. I have been watching what the 07's and 08's (off-lease) go through the auction for on a daily basis, my co-workers think I'm crazy.
Mol is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-12-2009, 10:40 PM   #154
roc4117
Go Broncos!!!

2008 JK Wrangler 

Liquor, did you put those flares on yourself? How difficult was it if you did.
Colorado Jeep Club Member #115
roc4117 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-12-2009, 10:49 PM   #155
roketman
2002 TJ Wrangler 

The 37s are so heavy. I had 5.13s installed when I had 35s, now with the 37s I need 5.38s. It still pulls okay but it lost the grunt it had with 35s. I'm waiting on Poison Spyder to get the rear tube fenders into production so that I can finish the set. Then I'm going to replace the axles with chromolly. I love my Jeep and love to drive it. Unfortunately the weather has been terrible lately and I've had it parked in the garage. I drive my TJ when it rains because it's a b..... to wash the JK, especially the beadlocks.

02 Yellow TJ Sport. The axles and transfer case are 2004 Rubicon with Solid diff covers. Rubicon Express 5.5 long arm with Rancho 9000 shocks. PSC hydraulic steering. Poison Spyder tube fenders rockers and crusher corners. Blue Torch Fab front stubby, winch plate, and rear bumper. ORF cage with Rockhard harness bar. Corbeau CR-1 seats with Corbeau 4 point harness. 35" Hankook MTs on Raceline Rock Monster beadlocks. Warn M800 winch.
roketman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-12-2009, 11:24 PM   #156
Liquor
BOUNTY HUNTER

2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by roc4117 View Post
Liquor, did you put those flares on yourself? How difficult was it if you did.
i didnt do the install. i have all the work done when im out of country on deployments.

ive seen write-ups (other sites that ive since been banned from) and its not too hard. basically they supply some attachments and you install them first. then kinda slide and snap the fender on.

just like the stock fenders, it is plastic and is able to pop off if hit too hard. i like it but others dont. the main reason i like it, it prevents the sheetmetal from tearing or denting too much. it pops off before any really bad damage happens.

rocketman, you need to get rid of that jk sticker, it ruins the look and performance of you JK!! too much BS and lies over there!

i was "removed" from the site because i stated a fact and my opinion. LOL

Full Build Thread

2002 TJ Sport - Sold

"CAIN" '07 Jeep JK 426 HEMI 685 HP & 650 ft lbs
Facebook Twitter YouTube

MrDeids.com Your Jeep and Gaming Social Network
2012 Sponsors:
Pitbull Tires Poison Spyder Customs Poly Performance Rigid Industries Rock Krawler Suspension Spiderweb Shade
Magazine Feature:
2007 Jeep Wrangler - 426 Hemi JK - All The Right Stuff Oct, '11
Liquor is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-13-2009, 03:07 PM   #157
roketman
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Liquor, I know what you speak of. I post on other forums and know the truth. The pics are old and stickers have been modded. It's a shame that some forums are so full of b.s. and decide what is the truth for you.
02 Yellow TJ Sport. The axles and transfer case are 2004 Rubicon with Solid diff covers. Rubicon Express 5.5 long arm with Rancho 9000 shocks. PSC hydraulic steering. Poison Spyder tube fenders rockers and crusher corners. Blue Torch Fab front stubby, winch plate, and rear bumper. ORF cage with Rockhard harness bar. Corbeau CR-1 seats with Corbeau 4 point harness. 35" Hankook MTs on Raceline Rock Monster beadlocks. Warn M800 winch.
roketman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-13-2009, 03:16 PM   #158
alaskanthunder
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquor View Post
rocketman, you need to get rid of that jk sticker, it ruins the look and performance of you JK!! too much BS and lies over there!

i was "removed" from the site because i stated a fact and my opinion. LOL
So was I. lol. Did it by chance have anything to do with the "give-a-way"?
Unread 10-13-2009, 03:56 PM   #159
N2rock
2007 JK Wrangler 

don't even get me started about JKF

His: '07 Unlimited X, Jeep Green, Hardtop, auto, 5.13, 2.5" RC lift and too many mods to list

Hers: '08 X Red Rock, soft top, auto. Bunch of mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlgraham View Post
If you made a snuggy out of a Shamwow, ....would you have to get up off the couch to pee?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepskyy View Post
At this point if Obama tried to move a little to the right, he would trip over Stalin's corpse.
N2rock is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-13-2009, 04:01 PM   #160
McKBrew
JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by N2rock View Post
don't even get me started about JKF
Lots of good stuff over there, but I'd never become a member. As much as I like Northridge 4x4 (they are local), it seems like that place only supports them.
McKBrew is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-13-2009, 04:17 PM   #161
N2rock
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by McKBrew View Post
Lots of good stuff over there, .
Yeah, I know what is over there- I used to be one of the area leaders. It is just badly run, and the good people (the ones providing good knowledge) eventually get run off (banned) because WOL feels threatened by others knowledge.

FWIW- all the "good stuff" is just as easily found here and on JKO. Eventually JKF will cease to exist for that reason.

back on topic:

His: '07 Unlimited X, Jeep Green, Hardtop, auto, 5.13, 2.5" RC lift and too many mods to list

Hers: '08 X Red Rock, soft top, auto. Bunch of mods

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlgraham View Post
If you made a snuggy out of a Shamwow, ....would you have to get up off the couch to pee?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepskyy View Post
At this point if Obama tried to move a little to the right, he would trip over Stalin's corpse.
N2rock is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-13-2009, 05:02 PM   #162
Liquor
BOUNTY HUNTER

2007 JK Wrangler 

everyones JKs look great. wish Jeep would have done the 4 door sooner. LOL they got a winner here

Full Build Thread

2002 TJ Sport - Sold

"CAIN" '07 Jeep JK 426 HEMI 685 HP & 650 ft lbs
Facebook Twitter YouTube

MrDeids.com Your Jeep and Gaming Social Network
2012 Sponsors:
Pitbull Tires Poison Spyder Customs Poly Performance Rigid Industries Rock Krawler Suspension Spiderweb Shade
Magazine Feature:
2007 Jeep Wrangler - 426 Hemi JK - All The Right Stuff Oct, '11
Liquor is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-13-2009, 06:16 PM   #163
AFhockey31
2009 JK Wrangler 

wow.. i made this thread, and i dont think ive even posted in it yet lol

2009 Wrangler. XRC 10 winch
RE 3.5" basic lift. Poison Spyder Rockbrawler bumper
35x12.5 KM2. Poison Spyder Rockerknockers
Crager soft 8's. PS diff and evap skids
Bilstein 5100's. Light force 170's
KC Slimlights
AFhockey31 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-13-2009, 06:42 PM   #164
alaskanthunder
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFhockey31 View Post
Well... if I get a girl to do that on my 2 door. Can I post it in here? Pretty please.
Unread 10-14-2009, 06:51 AM   #165
versoel
2009 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFhockey31 View Post
wow.. i made this thread, and i dont think ive even posted in it yet lol

What lift and tire size ?

Tags
4 door , image , JK Wrangler , lifted , photos , pictures , unlimited , wrangler

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.