Lifted 2dr Pics - Page 8 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Lifted 2dr Pics

Want to be able to SEE? DOT Approved Headlights for under We have FLASHLIGHTS! Great for your Emergency bag!Flowmaster Overstock: Special Holiday Pricing!!!!

Unread 08-24-2009, 11:14 PM   #106
BrettDez
2012 JK Wrangler 

Just had to upload a couple more from the most recent trip. The flex shots show my suspension is limited still. My shocks are too short and limiting the full flex, have to get new shocks, but still very capable!!

Alot of fun, even if it wasn't very muddy that day. Loved playing on the new rock garden they had at Tahuya(Washington State, Kitsap Peninsula).

"The Smurf": --Pic 1-- --Pic 2-- --Pic 3-- --Pic 4--
Previous Jeeps: --2007 Jeep Wrangler JK Rubicon-- --2003 Jeep Wrangler TJ Rubicon-- --1987 Jeep Wrangler YJ--
BrettDez is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-04-2009, 07:51 AM   #107
jeepguy1
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrettDez View Post
Just had to upload a couple more from the most recent trip. The flex shots show my suspension is limited still. My shocks are too short and limiting the full flex, have to get new shocks, but still very capable!!

Alot of fun, even if it wasn't very muddy that day. Loved playing on the new rock garden they had at Tahuya(Washington State, Kitsap Peninsula).
Nice looking 2door.
jeepguy1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-08-2009, 01:10 PM   #108
DirtMerchant
2007 JK Wrangler 

A couple of shots of my graystone 07 with a 3.5" Clayton kit. 33's now, 35's to come...

on solid ground

bathing

tipping

DirtMerchant is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-08-2009, 04:59 PM   #109
wrestlerobx
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtMerchant View Post
A couple of shots of my graystone 07 with a 3.5" Clayton kit. 33's now, 35's to come...

on solid ground

bathing

tipping

click free
Unread 09-15-2009, 06:15 AM   #110
AJ in Japan
Jeeps and Bikes - Yea!
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwin907 View Post
Wow, what a great thread.
Planman, I love the WE rims you put on that beast! You've always been ahead of the curve, haven't you?

Good work, everybody!

My '08 Rubicon 2 door. 35" Toyos on a OME HD lift.
Hey Edwin,

What muffler is that and how does it sound. Cost?

TIA

Mods:

3.5” Skyjacker lift / Currie adjustable control arms (all 8) / Skyjacker dual steering stabilizer /
Poly Performance front and rear track bar relocation kits RHD / Poly Performance high steer kit with drag link flip adapter / 35/12.50/18 BFG Mud Terrain tires on stock painted rims with 1.5” Spidertrax wheel spacers / 5.13 Superior Gears front and rear /gear ratio, tire size and 91 octane performance adjusted with Superchips controller / ARB differential covers / Skid Row front skid plate / Mopar undercarriage skid plates (stock in Japan) / Mopar Rock Crawler bumpers front and rear with rear tire carrier / High Lift Jack mounted on rear bumper (when off roading) / Smittybuilt black D-Rings front and rear / Rampage Products Convertible Side Bar/Rocker Guards / AEV Heat Reduction Hood with AEV Snorkel / 1” over fender extensions / KC running lights on windshield and front bumper / Stubby antenna in black/ Warrior Products Mirror Relocation Brackets when doors are off / Meiwa Ultra Performance Muffler / B & M transmission cooler / Quadratec Ultimate Front Floor Liners / Off Road Heroes Soft Top / Daystar Hood latches and spare tire bump stops / Glass lens headlights with H-4 bulbs (stock in Japan) – headlight and fog bulbs changed to Sylvania Silverstars / Off Road guards for headlights, fog lights and tail lights / MS Plus Navigation System / rear seat removed (1st mod) / and other stuff I can’t remember now

Next: Change the junk Skyjacker Nitro shocks to Bilstein 5100s (on back order now per Dave at Northridge) and change the junk Skyjacker sway bar disconnects to JKS.

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/w...8AcOGjlq3YtGLj

http://www.vroc.org/view_profile.php?user_id=998

http://rogueownersgroup.com/MemberPage.aspx?id=10

Doing it on the left side in Kanazawa, Ishikawa Japan.

Riding a motorcycle is the only time in my existence when I can completely lose myself only to find myself.

It's not the destination.........

It's the ride!
AJ in Japan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-19-2009, 01:35 PM   #111
swoll50
2008 JK Wrangler 

there's my 08 with a 2" XD Series BB and 35" Procomp Xtreme MTs.

2008 Wrangler X - Steel Blue 3.73 - 6-speed - 35x12.50 Procomp Xtreme MTs - Olympic 4X4 Rock bumper - 2" XD Series BB

Blue Jeep Club Member #254
swoll50 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-19-2009, 04:07 PM   #112
Jodyblip
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamajk View Post
RC 2.5" BB, rear trackbar bracket, spidertrax spacers:
hey bama! can you post some pics of your jeep straight on? i really wanna see the spidertrax push out compared to my stock one.
Jodyblip is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-19-2009, 08:40 PM   #113
BAMAJK
2009 JK Wrangler 

Here you go! This is the only one I have of it from the front. They stick out about 1/2 - 3/4 of an inch.
BLUE JEEP #237
BAMAJK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-19-2009, 08:43 PM   #114
Jodyblip
2012 JK Wrangler 

thanks
Unread 09-21-2009, 12:58 AM   #115
terrahawk
2007 JK Wrangler 

Unread 09-21-2009, 08:06 AM   #116
warCryr
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrahawk View Post
What fender flares are these? they're sweeeet!
Unread 09-21-2009, 12:55 PM   #117
terrahawk
2007 JK Wrangler 

Crossed Up Off Road http://www.crossedupoffroad.com/ You won't find them on his site, but just call him and tell him what you are looking for, he can tweak them a little if you want.

Unread 09-21-2009, 02:34 PM   #118
Jodyblip
2012 JK Wrangler 

damn those are good lookin tube fenders! does teh front have the turn signal up under or anything?
Unread 09-21-2009, 08:19 PM   #119
terrahawk
2007 JK Wrangler 

No side marker lights, but will add some eventually.
Unread 09-21-2009, 09:56 PM   #120
Cldhanso
2007 JK Wrangler 

Someday soon I'll be able to post here.
07 JK 33x12.5 BFG KM2s Teraflex 2.5 coil lift 17" Eagle Alloys, Mopar Enhanced Sliders, Terraflex Quick Discos, Terraflex trackbar (front), Skid Row Evap Skid, LoD Mid Width, Superwinch Epi9, Dietech Fire Extinguisher Many more to come!
Cldhanso is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
2 door , image , JK Wrangler , lifted , photos , picture , wrangler

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.