Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner
1M views 2K replies 540 participants last post by  ConnorCallan 
#1 ·
Does anyone know where to find any good 2dr pics with lifts. I have searched the pictures thread and there is just soooo many 4dr's. Could anyone maybe post some pics or send me in the right direction? I am open to many different lift and tire size combos as I am trying to get ideas as how high I would want to go.

Thanks!

#110 ·
Wow, what a great thread.
Planman, I love the WE rims you put on that beast! You've always been ahead of the curve, haven't you?

Good work, everybody!

My '08 Rubicon 2 door. 35" Toyos on a OME HD lift.
Hey Edwin,

What muffler is that and how does it sound. Cost?

TIA

#149 ·
No rubbing issues with the 35's on a 2" BB? How about power?

#141 ·
Crossed Up Off Road Crossed Up Off-Road You won't find them on his site, but just call him and tell him what you are looking for, he can tweak them a little if you want.

hey man love the jeep! how'd you get your fenders to match up perfectly in color with the OEM silver color of your jeep? I've seen other people try and paint the tube fenders to match but they are never exactly the same and it looks like different shades at times..

#120 ·
Someday soon I'll be able to post here.:2thumbsup:

#124 ·
Teraflex 2.5 Coil lift, 305/70/17 MTR Kevlar (34's) Pro Comp 8179 wheels.
I'm really impressed by these tires. Fairly quiet on the road and dig like hell off road. Goodyear has made a winner here.:thumbsup:

#129 ·
Wanted one of them solar cab cooling Prius' :laugh:

No really I was considering another bada55 hotrod, miss the one I sold couple years back, was considering a c6, then a c6z06, then calmed down, slowed my roll and came back to reality...but I still want another hotrod again :devil:

#138 ·
Heres my 09 Rubi with the Skyjacker 5" lift. Rough Country dual steering stabilizer. Wheels are 17" ProComp Xtremes with Toyo Open Country M/T's 35x12.50

#140 ·
Heres my 09 Rubi with the Skyjacker 5" lift. Rough Country dual steering stabilizer. Wheels are 17" ProComp Xtremes with Toyo Open Country M/T's 35x12.50

:drool: Very cool looking Jeep :thumbsup:

Greetings from Germany

harald-hans

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.