Lifted 2dr Pics - Page 107 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Lifted 2dr Pics

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineGrizzly Lockers available at Rockridge4wd.comThe ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! Brough

Unread 08-07-2013, 12:18 PM   #1591
LVCapo
The Voice of Reason

2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by vulcanclassic View Post
Just search on Quadratec or Northridge 4X4 for the OME 2" lift, they have both heavy duty and light load kits, these include front and rear shocks and springs only
I'm running the HD fronts (OME-616) and Medium rears (OME-617), perfect ride with a stubby bumper and winch (180lb total). I did have the light duty springs in the front (OME-615) they were about 1.5" longer than the HDs, but were noticeably skinnier. With the bumper and winch the front end had a little too much play IMO.

LVCapo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-07-2013, 01:16 PM   #1592
vulcanclassic
2012 JK Wrangler 

I suggest the hd kit if you plan to add bumpers/winch etc or towing you will net a little extra lift also with the HD kit, I added a spacer up font as well to level it out after my bumper and winch went on
vulcanclassic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-08-2013, 05:29 PM   #1593
JK_YV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capper5016 View Post
I'm running the HD fronts (OME-616) and Medium rears (OME-617), perfect ride with a stubby bumper and winch (180lb total). I did have the light duty springs in the front (OME-615) they were about 1.5" longer than the HDs, but were noticeably skinnier. With the bumper and winch the front end had a little too much play IMO.
Nice rig!

Any measurements from ground to fender or middle axle to fender?...

Side pictures?

I am between the OME JK 4 inch and the OME JK 2 HD... Anyone has pictures of a 2 doors with the OME 4"...?
JK_YV is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-11-2013, 03:25 PM   #1594
TheMercenary556
2013 JK Wrangler 

2013 Sport Manual 3.21
2.5 Teraflex spring lift
16x8 Pro Comp D-windows
305/70R16 Cooper Discoverer STT's
Smittybuilt Winch Bumper (Warn winch on the way)

TheMercenary556 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-15-2013, 09:26 AM   #1595
donny90yj
2007 JK Wrangler 

Some pics from URE a couple weeks ago. Went for a relaxing familly vacation this time, wheeling as an added bonus. Dry conditions Saturday, sloppy as hell Sunday. But the dogs had a blast, wife got to drive, found out how tough my KM2's are, and only broke my SS mount. Found out it drives better on the street without the SS so all in all a good trip.
2.jpg   3.jpg   4.jpg   5.jpg   6.jpg  

8.jpg  
1.jpg

7.jpg

donny90yj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-15-2013, 10:15 AM   #1596
DangFoo
I Had Bacon Today

2013 JK Wrangler 

elbgt:

Very nice pictures and Jeep! It seems there are some good off-road places in Bulgaria. I've been to a few forests and parks in Poland, Czech Republic, and Russia ... not yet in Bulgaria, but hopefully some day.

DangFoo is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-15-2013, 02:13 PM   #1597
takeitsleazy
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by donny90yj View Post
Some pics from URE a couple weeks ago. Went for a relaxing familly vacation this time, wheeling as an added bonus. Dry conditions Saturday, sloppy as hell Sunday. But the dogs had a blast, wife got to drive, found out how tough my KM2's are, and only broke my SS mount. Found out it drives better on the street without the SS so all in all a good trip.
is the soft top a pain to run with that net? heard it couldnt be done, and decided not to buy, but yours is lookin good..
Unread 08-15-2013, 06:45 PM   #1598
donny90yj
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by takeitsleazy View Post
is the soft top a pain to run with that net? heard it couldnt be done, and decided not to buy, but yours is lookin good..
Thought it was gonna be a 5 minute job but took a few more trying to figure it out. Put the net on first, then run the soft top hardware through the top hole you see in the pic. Takes a little finesse by yourself but not bad. And it put some tension on one of the "crossbars" of the net so I cut it out on both sides.
The main reason I ran it like that is so my dogs would have some shade. Last trip with them was just the net and bikini top.
donny90yj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-16-2013, 09:26 PM   #1599
jeepwrangler97
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AEVBrute View Post
I read threads like these before I built my first one, then I went to the shop and met with the expert. It was like a woman meeting with an interior decorator except we were doing something that a man can actually appreciate. LOL

4.5-5.5 inches of Teraflex long arm and 37's, it is adjustable so not exactly sure where it is sitting at the time the photo was taken
What hood is that? I believe I saw the same one on a jk this week; I thought it looked quite good

Sent by a messenger bird
jeepwrangler97 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-17-2013, 11:42 PM   #1600
alienature
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMercenary556 View Post
2013 Sport Manual 3.21
2.5 Teraflex spring lift
16x8 Pro Comp D-windows
305/70R16 Cooper Discoverer STT's
Smittybuilt Winch Bumper (Warn winch on the way)

nice rig you just convinced me what size tires i'm getting
alienature is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-18-2013, 09:42 AM   #1601
TheMercenary556
2013 JK Wrangler 

Thanks man

Here are a few flex shots from yesterday

TheMercenary556 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-23-2013, 12:51 PM   #1602
robski85

2012 JK Wrangler 

Made the jump from my 285's KM2's to 315's GY Duratracs... Also picked up a procal, talk about a great investment... Had my spedo and tpms changed in less than 5 minutes!
image-3986291092.jpg

image-3822781866.jpg

robski85 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-23-2013, 01:41 PM   #1603
TheGoodStuff
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by robski85
Made the jump from my 285's KM2's to 315's GY Duratracs... Also picked up a procal, talk about a great investment... Had my spedo and tpms changed in less than 5 minutes!
Do you have a lift or is that stock??
TheGoodStuff is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-23-2013, 01:52 PM   #1604
LVCapo
The Voice of Reason

2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JK_YV View Post
Nice rig!

Any measurements from ground to fender or middle axle to fender?...

Side pictures?

I am between the OME JK 4 inch and the OME JK 2 HD... Anyone has pictures of a 2 doors with the OME 4"...?
Sorry, I've been in the mountains of Montana the last 10 days...ill post a couple pics and some measurements this afternoon
LVCapo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-23-2013, 05:28 PM   #1605
robski85

2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodStuff

Do you have a lift or is that stock??
I have a 2"BB... But I also have 14/56 springs and when I put on my winch and bumper I lost some height. Next on my list is a true coil lift but have to paint and reroof the house first... So those will be coming hopefully around Christmas
robski85 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
2 door , image , JK Wrangler , lifted , photos , picture , wrangler

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.