Lift, Tires, Ect... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Lift, Tires, Ect...

G2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ ChBill Baird Motorsports DIY parts - NalinMFG.comEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 01-30-2013, 12:29 PM   #1
SoCalMike5657
2011 JK Wrangler 

Lift, Tires, Ect...

Hi there everyone, so im planning out the future of my jeep and need some help with quite a few things info and advise wise... I have a stock 2011 Jeep Unlimited Sport and im thinking ahead what i want to do to it. Im planning on doing some pretty hard wheeling with "The Goon" (my jeeps name). So i need help figuring out what would be the best combo. Here we go lol... Lift kit Short arm or Long arm? What is the difference, pros and cons with SA or LA??? Tires 35x12.50 or 37x12.50? I have both stock axles D44 rear and D30 front with 3.37 ... do i re-gear if so what do you guys suggest 4.11 or bigger? Any other suggestions? I have $$$ put aside for this already not saying i want to go crazy and spend a butt load i just want it done right the first time and make sure it last. Any advise would be very helpful and I'm always willing to help how ever i can knowledge ( the lil bit i have lol) wrenching or my favorite test dummy lol. Have a good one Jeepers

Keep Them Jeeps Dirty!!!
Mike

SoCalMike5657 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2013, 12:36 PM   #2
ferninaz
2012 JK Wrangler 

Best advice I could give you, use the Search tool here or Google Search or Bing. Good luck
ferninaz is online now   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.