Leveling Kit 07 JK - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Leveling Kit 07 JK

G2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ ChRough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

Unread 07-10-2013, 06:46 PM   #1
JScarg1
2007 JK Wrangler 

Leveling Kit 07 JK

So I finally bought my first Wrangler that I've been working toward for a long time :-)!! I want to mod it and make it my own but don't have the money to do EVERYTHING at once.. I was looking to put a two inch leveling kit on it and eventually get new rims and 33" tires.. But was looking to just put the leveling kit on first and keep the stock 225/70/16s on for now.. Wondering if you have to have bigger tires for leveling kit or you can get away with stock for a little while... I'm pretty sure I know the answer but just wanted to double check before doing anything.. Thanks in advance for the help all!!

JScarg1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-10-2013, 08:41 PM   #2
fxbrry
2007 JK Wrangler 

I have a 2 inch leveling kit on my 07 2door Rubicon with stock wheels and tires. It looks fine. Now I dont have the low front end, drag racer look. I have a aftermarket front bumper and winch so my front was really drooping.
fxbrry is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-11-2013, 02:05 AM   #3
JScarg1
2007 JK Wrangler 

Sweet thanks man that's what I'm looking for!!
Unread 07-11-2013, 05:50 AM   #4
tyvanwie
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Just think about it. Why would you need bigger tires? You can run a 6" lift on stock tires.

I had bought a skyjacker budget boost for mine and only put on the front pucks and had 33" tires. Looked great IMO.

I'm pretty sure I know what I'm talking about. I think...
tyvanwie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-11-2013, 06:17 AM   #5
JScarg1
2007 JK Wrangler 

Yeh I figured just wanted a reassurance.. Thanks man

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.