Leveling Kit 07 JK - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Leveling Kit 07 JK

Building a Bumper?Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 07-10-2013, 06:46 PM   #1
JScarg1
2007 JK Wrangler 

Leveling Kit 07 JK

So I finally bought my first Wrangler that I've been working toward for a long time :-)!! I want to mod it and make it my own but don't have the money to do EVERYTHING at once.. I was looking to put a two inch leveling kit on it and eventually get new rims and 33" tires.. But was looking to just put the leveling kit on first and keep the stock 225/70/16s on for now.. Wondering if you have to have bigger tires for leveling kit or you can get away with stock for a little while... I'm pretty sure I know the answer but just wanted to double check before doing anything.. Thanks in advance for the help all!!

JScarg1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-10-2013, 08:41 PM   #2
fxbrry
2007 JK Wrangler 

I have a 2 inch leveling kit on my 07 2door Rubicon with stock wheels and tires. It looks fine. Now I dont have the low front end, drag racer look. I have a aftermarket front bumper and winch so my front was really drooping.
fxbrry is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-11-2013, 02:05 AM   #3
JScarg1
2007 JK Wrangler 

Sweet thanks man that's what I'm looking for!!
Unread 07-11-2013, 05:50 AM   #4
tyvanwie
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Just think about it. Why would you need bigger tires? You can run a 6" lift on stock tires.

I had bought a skyjacker budget boost for mine and only put on the front pucks and had 33" tires. Looked great IMO.

I'm pretty sure I know what I'm talking about. I think...
tyvanwie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-11-2013, 06:17 AM   #5
JScarg1
2007 JK Wrangler 

Yeh I figured just wanted a reassurance.. Thanks man

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.