Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Lets see your upgrades to you Orange Crush Jeep

69K views 124 replies 50 participants last post by  AveCat 
#1 ·
I've added Sahara rims and rear tint and waiting on tint for the front windows. Want to see what others have done and looks good so lots of pics.

Attachments

See less See more
#16 ·
Actually, something weird here. Header Orange doesn't even show up on the options list...for Jeeps anyway.

I looked up Header Orange on Ditzler's paint list and it says "also Orange Crush". So my last comment of Header Orange doesn't = Crush is wrong it seems.

Your Jeep also has a different base price. This can't be an American Jeep! Where did you purchase your Jeep poolboy?

#18 ·
Brian_in_MT said:
Actually, something weird here. Header Orange doesn't even show up on the options list...for Jeeps anyway.

I looked up Header Orange on Ditzler's paint list and it says "also Orange Crush". So my last comment of Header Orange doesn't = Crush is wrong it seems.

Your Jeep also has a different base price. This can't be an American Jeep! Where did you purchase your Jeep poolboy?
I live in Canada so maybe that's the difference it might be called header orange here and that's the price difference.

#20 ·
Brian_in_MT said:
That's gotta be it. It's odd that they'd change the name of the paint when it's on same continent.

I thought it was called "Crush eh" in Canada :p

Welcome to the Crush family! Crush, or Header as it may be, is slowly taking over the world
Yeah I love it and I didn't actually notice that it didnt say crush till today and I've had it 3 weeks.

#27 ·
I'm not one to bash on the Canadians. I just wonder how Canada misspelled "crush" so badly that it came out "header" :p

Luckily the OP knows his colors and calls it Crush :cheers2:

so the OP asks to see what you have done to your Orange Crush and 2 people were nice enough to do just that. The rest of the posts are typical, unfortunately.
And look what we have here. Another post not showing mods done to a Crush..

Irony at it's finest!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.