Lets see your Mango Tango!! - Page 6 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Lets see your Mango Tango!!

Savvy FOX IFP 4" Lift Shocks in StockSavvy/Currie Aluminum Control ArmsSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank Skid

Unread 01-15-2011, 07:57 PM   #76
mangorubi
2011 JK Wrangler 

Thanks, it is only a week old but loving it so far.

Unread 01-15-2011, 08:39 PM   #77
ChaseB
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Unbelievable how plush these JKs are......I haven't been in one yet....almost scared to....I think I may like it too much
Unread 01-15-2011, 11:31 PM   #78
MacK
Web Wheeler

2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseB View Post
Unbelievable how plush these JKs are......I haven't been in one yet....almost scared to....I think I may like it too much
I tell you, I never been in a CJ but my dad has a 2000 TJ. I drove his to work a few times, and it rides pretty decent and didn't bother me. But the fun factor of the JK was way more then the TJ (not sure why, I love both of them though).

I want to get a old CJ eventually, and build it to be a off-road hardcore machine that doesn't matter if it gets rain or snowed in.

As for a daily driver though, the JK is amazing. I have this thing where I always have to drive. I've driven to northern PA (500 miles one way) and to South Carolina (850 miles one way) and several other trips.. it's VERY comfortable, compared to something like the TJ would be (although my dad's isn't uncomfy).

In reality, I love having a six-disc CD player. I love my 368-watt sound system. I can HEAR my music when the doors are off. It's a great beast, and off road it's simply amazing. In stock form, the off road (my last Jeep was a X '07 with 3.21 gears) driving in these things are amazing. My X had stock tires and I never had issues on the beach. In the Rubicon, it digs more (4.10 gears) but that is to be expected. I'd say it's about 45% better then my other Jeep.

12 inches of snow? Felt like I was driving on a normal summer day. They plowed my road and I drove through snow that was over my bumper with no problem in 4 hi.

It's a great vehicle, if you're ready to upgrade that TJ I highly recommend it. People are so annoyed with my Jeep addiction (at work, family, etc), but I freaking love Jeeps. I've never in my life sat in a jeep and didn't say "I love Jeeps"

It's a Jeep Thing
I don't want your d**n lemons! What the hell are these?! Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN!

Mango Tango 2010 JK Wrangler Rubicon
Silver 2000 TJ Wrangler Sport
---
Quote:
The 2008 Jeep Wrangler is not so much an SUV as it is an experience. It's slow and loud, handles poorly, has crummy interior materials and features doors that provide virtually no crash protection. But when it comes to off-road performance, the Wrangler is simply the best choice available.
MacK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-23-2011, 11:45 AM   #79
K&VRubicon
2010 JK Wrangler 

Did a little wheeling yesterday at Tillamook State Forest.
5380255768_ff0d4efdcc_b.jpg   5379645537_9ee4328259_o.jpg   5379659701_049f5f99e0_b.jpg  

"Time is an illusion, Lunchtime doubly so." - Ford Prefect
K&VRubicon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-23-2011, 11:56 AM   #80
AHSTiger45
2007 JK Wrangler 

I really really really really hope the JKUR I get when I come back is this color :*(
Unread 01-24-2011, 03:39 PM   #81
animated_robot
2010 JK Wrangler 

I posted here once before and I don't know what happen to my picture.

I am sure I deleted it some how.

Here is an updated picture. I know she looks clean... if someone wants to go with me to get her dirty I am all in.

animated_robot is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-24-2011, 06:10 PM   #82
AHSTiger45
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by animated_robot View Post
I posted here once before and I don't know what happen to my picture.

I am sure I deleted it some how.

Here is an updated picture. I know she looks clean... if someone wants to go with me to get her dirty I am all in.

I LOVE your wheel/tire combo...that is what Im getting when I get back off deployment
Unread 01-25-2011, 08:31 AM   #83
animated_robot
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHSTiger45 View Post
I LOVE your wheel/tire combo...that is what Im getting when I get back off deployment
They are Pro Comp 7033 17" on 35" Irok ND (315/70R17). So far I've been impressed with both. The tires have a little drone to them, but nothing that is annoying while driving.

I also purchased these while I was home on R&R from my deployment a few months back. Now, I've been home for a month and I am ready to hit the trails. Stay safe and good luck.
animated_robot is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-25-2011, 10:52 AM   #84
MacK
Web Wheeler

2010 JK Wrangler 

I don't want your d**n lemons! What the hell are these?! Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN!

Mango Tango 2010 JK Wrangler Rubicon
Silver 2000 TJ Wrangler Sport
---
Quote:
The 2008 Jeep Wrangler is not so much an SUV as it is an experience. It's slow and loud, handles poorly, has crummy interior materials and features doors that provide virtually no crash protection. But when it comes to off-road performance, the Wrangler is simply the best choice available.
MacK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-25-2011, 06:56 PM   #85
AHSTiger45
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by animated_robot View Post
They are Pro Comp 7033 17" on 35" Irok ND (315/70R17). So far I've been impressed with both. The tires have a little drone to them, but nothing that is annoying while driving.

I also purchased these while I was home on R&R from my deployment a few months back. Now, I've been home for a month and I am ready to hit the trails. Stay safe and good luck.
Thanks alot man, have fun wheeling, Im gonna miss it for about 10months :/....but I guess a new Jeep makes up for it haha.
Unread 06-21-2011, 12:50 PM   #86
lowendrider
2011 JK Wrangler 

My mango

Bought in jan. 6spd, 3.21s, mostly stock with a few small upgrades. ACE rocksliders on the way, along with a receiver hitch.
mowers-026.jpg  
lowendrider is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-21-2011, 01:08 PM   #87
WXman
Web Wheeler
2001 WJ 

Here it is with 100 miles on the odometer, and then again with 500 miles on the odometer.
mango1.jpg   mango2.jpg  
WXman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-21-2011, 01:20 PM   #88
ChrisTX
2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WXman
Here it is with 100 miles on the odometer, and then again with 500 miles on the odometer.
Ahh there must me a drought in your town too! Looks like you need a rain bath.
ChrisTX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-21-2011, 01:54 PM   #89
WXman
Web Wheeler
2001 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisTX View Post
Ahh there must me a drought in your town too! Looks like you need a rain bath.

Yeah, this is what I call Christening. Each vehicle that becomes mine is immediately dunked to make it official.

Then it gets cleaned, detailed, and babied for the rest of it's life.
WXman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-21-2011, 02:00 PM   #90
ChrisTX
2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WXman

Yeah, this is what I call Christening. Each vehicle that becomes mine is immediately dunked to make it official.

Then it gets cleaned, detailed, and babied for the rest of it's life.
You could say it's been baptized!
ChrisTX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
JK Wrangler , mango tango , photos , pictures , wrangler

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.