Lets see your Mango Tango!! - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Lets see your Mango Tango!!

WJ Tube Doors Now Available!*VOTE NOW Help Metalcloak Giveaway an XJ Suspension*TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 11-22-2010, 09:13 PM   #61
Green98TJ
2010 JK Wrangler 

Here's my 2010 Mountain

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

My first choice was a Red Sahara it had every thing Includeing
Leather seats (I didn't want) the dealer was finishing the paper work when I noticed a odd colored Jeep and had to check it out being the only one on the lot Like it, well after a look it had every thing I wanted Told the dealer to start the paper work over on the Mountain. (I think he got pissed but he got over it)

Green98TJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-22-2010, 09:33 PM   #62
ThunderFoot

2007 JK Wrangler 

Did those wheels come that colour or have you had them altered? They look great.
Freedom Top (Black) Soft Top (Black) 285/75R17 TOYO Open Country AT Pro-Comp 3036 17x9 Alloy Wheels TUFFY Security Drawer Delta Quad-Bar Xenon Headlights JK 6-Switch sPOD Source SuperChips Flashpaq Tune
Diode Dynamics LED License Plate Cobra 75 WX ST 4' Wilson Antenna AIRAID SynthaMax Cool Air Dam Intake System Hella FF 500 Driving Lights Hella Black Magic Driving Lights Smittybilt G.E.A.R. Tailgate Cover
9" Billet Antenna RR XHD Bumpers Fore & Aft with Storage Ends and Spare Tyre Carrier XRC8 Winch 2.5" Pro-Comp Suspension Bilstein Shocks RECON LED Smoked Turn Signals & Fender Lens

Colorado Jeep Club Member #1958
NRA Patron Life Member
ThunderFoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-22-2010, 09:37 PM   #63
Green98TJ
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderFoot View Post
Did those wheels come that colour or have you had them altered? They look great.
Thanks, They came like that they match the Grille and bumpers I think all the Mountains in Mango Tango come this way.
Unread 11-22-2010, 09:42 PM   #64
scottka

^^^ All Mountain packages come with the dark wheels, and so does the new video game edition Wrangler.
scottka is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-22-2010, 11:23 PM   #65
MacK
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottka View Post
^^^ All Mountain packages come with the dark wheels, and so does the new video game edition Wrangler.
Only thing I dislike is the grill, you need to get a matching grill and it'll be really sexy
I don't want your d**n lemons! What the hell are these?! Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN!

Mango Tango 2010 JK Wrangler Rubicon
Silver 2000 TJ Wrangler Sport
---
Quote:
The 2008 Jeep Wrangler is not so much an SUV as it is an experience. It's slow and loud, handles poorly, has crummy interior materials and features doors that provide virtually no crash protection. But when it comes to off-road performance, the Wrangler is simply the best choice available.
MacK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2010, 04:55 AM   #66
Green98TJ
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacK87 View Post
Only thing I dislike is the grill, you need to get a matching grill and it'll be really sexy
That's one of the parts I like about it, But if we all liked the same thing we would be a boaring bunch
Unread 11-23-2010, 07:16 AM   #67
Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by scolumbo View Post
2010 JK Unlimited Mountain
Did you remove the Mountain stickers on the sides of the hood? I can't see them in the picture. If so, how did you get them off?

Roll
Roll is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2010, 09:44 AM   #68
MacK
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green98TJ View Post
That's one of the parts I like about it, But if we all liked the same thing we would be a boaring bunch
You're exactly right!!
I don't want your d**n lemons! What the hell are these?! Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN!

---
Quote:
The 2008 Jeep Wrangler is not so much an SUV as it is an experience. It's slow and loud, handles poorly, has crummy interior materials and features doors that provide virtually no crash protection. But when it comes to off-road performance, the Wrangler is simply the best choice available.
Unread 01-14-2011, 03:20 AM   #69
MacK
2010 JK Wrangler 

Bump, lets see some more tangos!

---
Quote:
Unread 01-14-2011, 03:50 AM   #70
trw
2011 JK Wrangler 

I've already posted this one in a lift thread, but Its my fav pic I have and my earlier pic is just sad

1978 Jeep CJ-7 - 304 V8, TH400 auto and quadratrac
2007 Jeep Liberty - Mother's Jeep, BFG ATs and....mud?
trw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-14-2011, 06:50 AM   #71
Kevos97TJ
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Anyone have a 2011 Mango with the matching top? I love the new Jeep X-Games commercial

seeing that commercial made the TJ worried about its spot in the driveway

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f9/tj-tech-boot-camp-must-read-new-tj-owners-forum-members-722109/"]TJ BOOT CAMP: GREAT INFO![/URL]

1997 TJ, Citron Pearlcoat, AX-15, 4.0, D30/D35 open, 4.56s, 33 inch BFG T/A KOs on AEVs
2012 Patriot Sport 4X4 5speed - the new DD
my blog - [URL="www.kevinspocket.com"]www.kevinspocket.com[/URL]
Kevos97TJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-14-2011, 11:03 AM   #72
jezwald101
2010 JK Wrangler 

mango tango mountain

heres a pic of my 2010 Jeep Wrangler Mountain
jezwald101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-14-2011, 03:14 PM   #73
MacK
2010 JK Wrangler 

Ah I love my mango lol

---
Quote:
Unread 01-14-2011, 07:14 PM   #74
mangorubi
2011 JK Wrangler 

Here is ours
2011 Mango Tango Jeep Wrangler Unlimited RUBICON

Unread 01-15-2011, 04:52 PM   #75
MacK
2010 JK Wrangler 

Very nice! Too clean though.. looks new

---
Quote:

Tags
JK Wrangler , mango tango , photos , pictures , wrangler

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.