Lets see your Mango Tango!! - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Lets see your Mango Tango!!

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineZone Offroad Body and Suspension Lift Kits, Brackets, DiscBilstein Shock Upgrade Kits, Jeep JK TJ XJ Wranglers and C

Unread 11-12-2010, 04:19 AM   #46
grogie
M-F: Cell Block #4533

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Cool color... let alone the name!

Last May, some of us JF members took a tour of the Jeep factory in Toledo. It was the first time I saw this color and loved it.

A few more pictures here:
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f7/je...hotos-1034436/

Red Jeep Club #345
2006 TJ Sport
2004 KJ Limited
2013 Off-Road Trailer

grogie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2010, 05:26 AM   #47
JKWilly
2010 JK Wrangler 

When I bought my Mango Tango, I didnt even notice the color really. I noticed it was the only jeep on the lot that had all the features I wanted. Now I got a Mango Tango and they are EVERYWHERE
JKWilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2010, 02:42 PM   #48
MacK
2010 JK Wrangler 

Yea, that's how it goes. I haven't seen many mango tango's in my area. Why couldn't they just call it orange?
I don't want your d**n lemons! What the hell are these?! Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN!

Mango Tango 2010 JK Wrangler Rubicon
Silver 2000 TJ Wrangler Sport
---
Quote:
The 2008 Jeep Wrangler is not so much an SUV as it is an experience. It's slow and loud, handles poorly, has crummy interior materials and features doors that provide virtually no crash protection. But when it comes to off-road performance, the Wrangler is simply the best choice available.
MacK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2010, 07:49 PM   #49
phantomandy
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacK87 View Post
Yea, that's how it goes. I haven't seen many mango tango's in my area. Why couldn't they just call it orange?
No no no no.... It's not orange. It's no one color. It's mango tango... Which represents so many colors. It's ever changing. Such a cool color on the jeep. Earthy one minute then glowing and so bright after the sun shifts a little.

Love the mango tango.
phantomandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-12-2010, 10:33 PM   #50
MacK
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomandy View Post
No no no no.... It's not orange. It's no one color. It's mango tango... Which represents so many colors. It's ever changing. Such a cool color on the jeep. Earthy one minute then glowing and so bright after the sun shifts a little.

Love the mango tango.
Love it, I thought I was the only one that thought that
I don't want your d**n lemons! What the hell are these?! Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN!

---
Quote:
The 2008 Jeep Wrangler is not so much an SUV as it is an experience. It's slow and loud, handles poorly, has crummy interior materials and features doors that provide virtually no crash protection. But when it comes to off-road performance, the Wrangler is simply the best choice available.
Unread 11-15-2010, 10:59 PM   #51
ReconMill
Flat-4 Turbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by grogie View Post

Last May, some of us JF members took a tour of the Jeep factory in Toledo. It was the first time I saw this color and loved it.

I was there. Fell in love with this color on the tour as well. It would look good on my xj
ReconMill is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2010, 08:50 AM   #52
phantomandy
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Got mine (2011 Sahara) a little over a week ago. Loving it. Great color that seems to change based on it's mood (ok - the lighting makes it change but mood sounds better).

I know some folks would argue that features like UConnect, fancy stereos and remote start are silly on a Jeep - but I am enjoying having some of these creature comforts after having two less equipped Jeeps in the past. Coming from a 4 cylinder also keeps me from complaining about the underpowered V6

By the way - it's not Orange. . . I repeat . . . it's not Orange

Unread 11-16-2010, 09:39 AM   #53
fergyjk
2010 JK Wrangler 

I'll have to admit, Mango Tango was not my first color choice, was actually my second. I really wanted the Natural Pearl Green, would have gone nice next to my '98 Ram SS/T that's Emerald Green. It was the closest 2010 with all the basic options I wanted (could afford) and it even has the Khaki interior which I was hesitant about, but now I prefer it over the standard Gray interiors. Love everything about my Mango Tango, except for the lack of funds to upgrade, in time...
Pictures once I hit my quota...
fergyjk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2010, 09:02 PM   #54
scottka

Quote:

I wanna go!!!!
scottka is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-17-2010, 10:52 AM   #55
Abner
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:

You know if I was in a Jeep factory I'd have a smile on my face - what is going on?!?!?
Abner is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-17-2010, 10:58 AM   #56
Washi
Rockbiter

2009 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abner View Post
You know if I was in a Jeep factory I'd have a smile on my face - what is going on?!?!?
They were just told offically that there will be no new Diesel Wrangler, Hemi Wrangler, SRT Wrangler, J8 Wrangler, Lower 40 Wrangler, or Gladiator Wrangler Pick Up. I would be sad too...
Washi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-17-2010, 01:52 PM   #57
1AAdam
2000 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abner View Post
yah i was kinda thinking the same thing. no one is happy there? i would look like a total goof!
1AAdam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-17-2010, 06:21 PM   #58
Rob_P
2011 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomandy View Post
By the way - it's not Orange. . . I repeat . . . it's not Orange
I refer to mine as copper or bronze but never orange!!
Unread 11-18-2010, 08:55 AM   #59
phantomandy
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob_P View Post
I refer to mine as copper or bronze but never orange!!
Yep - that's exactly what I say. The guy that did the paperwork at the dealer asked me what color it was when he was printing the temp tag and I said "Mango Tango" and he thought for a second. . . but before he could type it I said "you can call it copper if you like, but it's not orange".

As I was outside taking delivery he walked out and grinned and said "That's a nice orange Jeep you got there". . . . Glad I have a good dealership to deal with - a bunch of nice folks there.
Unread 11-22-2010, 04:05 PM   #60
MacK
2010 JK Wrangler 

A updated shot
2010-11-22-12.40.50.jpg  

---
Quote:

Tags
JK Wrangler , mango tango , photos , pictures , wrangler

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.