Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

KZL Status - How Long?

3K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  bigwrm 
#1 ·
Anybody in KZL Status (Released but not shipped) I have a expected ship date of January 31 and a arrival date of Feburary 15th but both dates have passed and still no Jeep. Anybody in a similar situation?

I have dreams that my Jeep is sitting at the corner of the staging lot hiding behind other vehicles which is why it hasn't arrived. Or may I say nightmares!

Anyway, Thanks for allowing me to vent. I wish JKInsider was around!

#4 ·
unlimitedgrizz said:
i called to find out the status yesterday and thet told me it was in kzl and a few hours later the dealer called and said that it would be here on the 27th! now that was fast (i cant wait till tues. lol)
Mine is supposed to arrive at the dealership on the 28'th. A few other people on a different Jeep forum are getting theirs around that time as well...Guess they ship them out in clusters :2thumbsup:

#7 ·
My dealer had two other jeep's that were completed at the same time. Both have been delivered already to the customer. Starting to get concerned as there is nothing the dealer can do to escalate the process. They did mention they will call the regional office but who know where that will get me.

#8 ·
I have to tell you that DC's customer service is awefull. I called again and same status. I also asked to speak with a supervisor and received the same information. I could be waiting a week or a month for this Jeep to arrive and cannot get any solid answers.

I'm shocked and amazed that a corporation as large as DC cannot provide any better answers then it was scheduled to ship on 1/31/07. :mad: :brickwall

#9 ·
Maldoro said:
I have to tell you that DC's customer service is awefull. I called again and same status. I also asked to speak with a supervisor and received the same information. I could be waiting a week or a month for this Jeep to arrive and cannot get any solid answers.

I'm shocked and amazed that a corporation as large as DC cannot provide any better answers then it was scheduled to ship on 1/31/07. :mad: :brickwall
I ordered my Rubicon on nov 15th. I didnt get any word on any status until this monday when it went from D to D1.

There are people that have stuck it out a lot longer than me. Patience. They are building them as fast as they can.

#10 ·
bigwrm said:
I ordered my Rubicon on nov 15th. I didnt get any word on any status until this monday when it went from D to D1.

There are people that have stuck it out a lot longer than me. Patience. They are building them as fast as they can.
I can see where your coming from. At least you know your status as most people on this board who are waiting. Waiting for it to be built is one thing which I didn't have a problem with because I had transportation. The problem that I have is I was told by my dealer that jeep was built and on the way, so I sold my car and obtained financing. I need to rent a car now which can be costly because I have no idea when it will be shipped. I wouldn't be as frustrated if I had a updated status. Last time the status was changed was on the 31st of January.

It kills me to know that it is built and just sitting there.

#11 ·
Maldoro said:
I can see where your coming from. At least you know your status as most people on this board who are waiting. Waiting for it to be built is one thing which I didn't have a problem with because I had transportation. The problem that I have is I was told by my dealer that jeep was built and on the way, so I sold my car and obtained financing. I need to rent a car now which can be costly because I have no idea when it will be shipped. I wouldn't be as frustrated if I had a updated status. Last time the status was changed was on the 31st of January.

It kills me to know that it is built and just sitting there.
LOL, well im in the same boat man. I was told 4 to 6 weeks. So I sold my TJ at Christmas and have been carless since.

So, ive been with out a car since xmas and still have no idea when my Rubi is even going to be built. Oh and the best part... The day I ordered my RG ruby, they had one jsut get to the lot that was the exact same as I had just ordered but was Jeep green. Yuck. I said nah, I can wait 6 weeks......

Starting to think that was a bad idea.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.