Just took a bunch of JK pics for you to drool over - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Just took a bunch of JK pics for you to drool over

Currie Antirock, Currectlync & Lift Kits on Sale!Oconee Off-Road Free Shipping Lifts Tires Bumpers Tops andIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 09-13-2006, 09:52 PM   #31
Jeeples
2000 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karamba
Argum

I posted a picture of a car - it is your mad ramblings about musculinity and real Jeeps that are argumentative.

After about half a dozen posts, I'm just about ready to shoot myself.

FWIW, it's spelled mAsculine....Jesus. You'd think if you can afford a $50k ride you could have at least paid for some decent grammar lessons.

Hers: '03 WJ 4.7 V8- IRO 3", 245/75/16 Duratracs
Jeeples is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-13-2006, 09:55 PM   #32
Karamba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeeples
FWIW, it's spelled mAsculine....Jesus. You'd think if you can afford a $50k ride you could have at least paid for some decent grammar lessons.
English is not my native language, and honestly, Mr. Grammar Police, I care even less about typos in a board post then about sexual traits of my car. Anal-retentive invasion around here. Wave the flag, sing a song, and attach plastic balls on your Jeep.
Karamba is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-13-2006, 10:17 PM   #33
CLynn85

To drive the point home that the target market has changed, they release the soccer mom version first....
Unread 09-14-2006, 06:44 AM   #34
SCouch
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04TJRME
The one pic almost resembles a square PT Cruiser.
The English and German 4x4s are good, but they cost 2 and 3 times as much. I think the new suspension on the Wrangler will equal them. I had the Land Rover, and it had $10,000 in mods, including Old Man Emu suspension, 4.11 gears and lockers, it pulled like a tractor. But I have to say, my 07 unlimited has more power, as much suspension and is more comfortable than the LR. The Jeep probably wouldn't pull the LR, since it's 4200 pounds is a little light compared to the LR's 7000 pounds, but the highway 18mpg sure beats 10 mpg
SCouch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-14-2006, 06:52 AM   #35
SCouch
2005 LJ Wrangler 

What is this? Looks like a Hummer!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karamba
Oh, yeah, of course.

Germans had made great 4x4s during and after the war. I would take a Gelaendewagen over Jeep any day, sorry guys. Too bad they only have the upmarket version of it around here. And not a convertible..

Most popular 4x4s around the world are Defenders, Patrols, G-wagens, Land Cruisers (they still make them with SFA outside of U.S). Jeep is a very, very nice brand, and the new JK is great, but not that special as you make it sound.

P.S. Mmm.. G-wagen..
SCouch is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-14-2006, 07:18 AM   #36
infosponge

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLynn85
To drive the point home that the target market has changed, they release the soccer mom version first....
No, it's because they have a boatload of 2 door '06 TJ's still on the lots that nobody's buying, even incentivized out the wazoo.
infosponge is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-14-2006, 08:57 AM   #37
LEDFoot
1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauleskyrocket
Pictures very unexciting. Taken from angles to "accentuate the positive and decentuate the negative". Thanks tho.
Jeebus... So if these pictures possibly look any good at all it's only because there is a big conspiracy and the pictures are tampered with to make it look better... Get over yourself man.
LEDFoot is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-14-2006, 09:10 AM   #38
Peter Pan

Looks like its gonna be fun cleaning that narrow space between the front of the fender and the sheetmetal.
Peter Pan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-14-2006, 09:12 AM   #39
mauleskyrocket

Do you know the song? Sung by Bing Crosby.
mauleskyrocket is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-14-2006, 09:16 AM   #40
Sweeney
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEDFoot
Jeebus... So if these pictures possibly look any good at all it's only because there is a big conspiracy and the pictures are tampered with to make it look better... Get over yourself man.
Yes, tampered with by the same people who planted explosives in the WTC towers and fired the missle into the Pentagon. I hear it was a group of disgruntled (and blurry) sasquatch.
Sweeney is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-14-2006, 09:19 AM   #41
wayoflife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweeney
Yes, tampered with by the same people who planted explosives in the WTC towers and fired the missle into the Pentagon. I hear it was a group of disgruntled (and blurry) sasquatch.
funny, i missed that comment the first time around but now that i've read it... i'm kind of flattered
wayoflife is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-14-2006, 11:49 AM   #42
Karamba

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCouch

The English and German 4x4s are good, but they cost 2 and 3 times as much. I think the new suspension on the Wrangler will equal them. I had the Land Rover, and it had $10,000 in mods, including Old Man Emu suspension, 4.11 gears and lockers, it pulled like a tractor. But I have to say, my 07 unlimited has more power, as much suspension and is more comfortable than the LR. The Jeep probably wouldn't pull the LR, since it's 4200 pounds is a little light compared to the LR's 7000 pounds, but the highway 18mpg sure beats 10 mpg

New LR is a piece of garbage. And you can not buy some simple, cheap 4x4s available around the world here - mostly due to the fact that they do not have oodles of power that americans demand, and nobody bothers to try to pass America safety standards.

Which is maybe a good thing. I do appreciate american safety standards.

P.S. I would bet many Toyota fans here would like to be able to get, say, FJ75 landcruiser pick-up. Solid axels, 4.2 I6 or I6 diesel.. Though in South Africa it will set you back about $40+K

Last edited by Karamba; 09-14-2006 at 12:00 PM..
Karamba is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-14-2006, 12:20 PM   #43
Putnam Dan

hmmmm so a pink TJ with inset hearts for indicators and brake lights - masculine or feminine?

FYI I'd be happy driving the one on the PSC website
Putnam Dan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-14-2006, 02:48 PM   #44
blackbirdcd

Thanks for posting the pics!
blackbirdcd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-14-2006, 02:55 PM   #45
cab76
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauleskyrocket
Pictures very unexciting. Taken from angles to "accentuate the positive and decentuate the negative". Thanks tho.
Mauleskyrocket: Pictures suck - boring! And you purposefully manipulated the pictures to make the JK look better than it really is! Thanks - keep em coming.

WTF? That was a great post with a crapload of very good quality photos, including very informative step by step photos taking the top off. Maul - if you think the angles accentuate the positive then you must really like the JK, because wayoflife included just about every possible angle, including some that I had not seen before (and I've seen just about every JK picture released on the forums).
cab76 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.