Just took a bunch of JK pics for you to drool over - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Just took a bunch of JK pics for you to drool over

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueXHD Heavy-Duty Hood Latches for JK and TJ available at OcoStainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 09-13-2006, 07:41 PM   #16
wayoflife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karamba
This one with an AT: http://www.project-jk.com/wp-gallery...g2_itemId=1143 has a sticker on the windshiled saying mileage is 17/21 - not 17/19 - 2wd?
yup, it was a 2wd.

wayoflife is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2006, 07:41 PM   #17
Karamba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achped
You freaking noticed that?

Good job....

That, and lack of the transfer case lever...
Karamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2006, 07:43 PM   #18
Karamba

Severe

But that is how I really want my JK Unlimited to look like:

Unread 09-13-2006, 07:50 PM   #19
mauleskyrocket

I am an American

Karamba! I have owned 2 G wagons and have never kept one because my Jeeps, my American, reasonably priced Jeeps, have done everything I could ever ask of a truck. They have taken me and my family through blizzards and through sunshine and never let me down. My G wagons broke down frequently and with an increduble repair price. Maybe you can afford that! I just resent the feminization of the 07 Jeep. What a lot of nonsense. A grocery wagon V6 passed off as a replacement for the Blue Flame straight 6 that I hauled soy beans with in the 50's and 60's. Guys like you are patsies for this marketing nonsense. We love our masculine Jeeps (that the girls we love also drive). We do not want a warmed over Hummer pretender. DC better be careful here!
mauleskyrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2006, 07:54 PM   #20
Karamba

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauleskyrocket
My G wagons broke down frequently and with an increduble repair price. Maybe you can afford that! I just resent the feminization of the 07 Jeep. What a lot of nonsense. A grocery wagon V6 passed off as a replacement for the Blue Flame straight 6 that I hauled soy beans with in the 50's and 60's. Guys like you are patsies for this marketing nonsense. We love our masculine Jeeps (that the girls we love also drive). We do not want a warmed over Hummer pretender. DC better be careful here!
G-wagens available in U.S. had been choke full of electronic and no decent dealer support. I am talking military models (drove them, loved them).
Yeah I can afford it, but I would not.

feminization of the 07 Jeep? masculine Jeeps?

If you need a car to define your masculinity, your business - I do not.

I would love my grocery wagon (that will outwheel TJ any time of day)..
Unread 09-13-2006, 07:56 PM   #21
mauleskyrocket

So buy one. Sell your Jeep. I see them at the German MB dealer. $80,000. Why put up with us peasants.
Unread 09-13-2006, 07:58 PM   #22
mauleskyrocket

Karamba, if you do not understand that a Jeep is a bit masculine. Go to your physician and ask for a smack profile to include your harmone level. You probably loved Kerry!
Unread 09-13-2006, 07:59 PM   #23
Karamba

Quote:
So buy one. Sell your Jeep. I see them at the German MB dealer. $80,000. Why put up with us peasants.
Why should I waste 50 grand when I can get a better grocery wagon from a Jeep?

Dude, your insecurity is quite apparent. Musculine car, peasants.. What's up with that? I just showed a picture of a nice off-road car..
Unread 09-13-2006, 08:01 PM   #24
Karamba

Quote:
Karamba, if you do not understand that a Jeep is a bit masculine.
No, I do not assign anthropomorphic features to my cars. This is a good thing to discuss with your therapist.

Yeah - and I do drive a Honda minivan to the grocery. Love it.
Unread 09-13-2006, 08:13 PM   #25
mauleskyrocket

Ok. A Jeep is not masculine. Are you masculine? Are you feminine? Is that undefined or politicaly incorrect? You explain the 07 Weep and the sad part is that you don't even know it or what it reperesents. I am a veteran, man (Oh my), saw duty, own Bentleys and Astons and Porches---BUT drive Jeeps---real Jeeps!
Unread 09-13-2006, 08:32 PM   #26
Karamba

Quote:
Are you masculine?
If you insist on personal details. Yes. I am a very healthy middle aged man. I was not born in U.S, and served in another country. My favorite hobbies are rock climbing and boxing, and I am quite good at both.

Quote:
I am a veteran, man (Oh my), saw duty, own Bentleys and Astons and Porches---BUT drive Jeeps---real Jeeps!
Good for you. You are still insecure.
Unread 09-13-2006, 08:39 PM   #27
mauleskyrocket

Good for you. Karamba. Every board I post on, you take an argumentative stance. I was born, bred, and Jeeped in the USof A and I fly airplanes and I speak Arabic as well as English and I drive Jeeps. Is that ok with you friend? Fahemptne?
Unread 09-13-2006, 08:39 PM   #28
JurassicMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by grogie
I like the painted fenders. But I'm curious how the painted and non-painted will look after some trails? They just look like their going to get scratched. My fenders on my '06 already show scratches, but fortunately their not as big as on the JK.
Thats why the new fenders on the JK are easily removable. Well, that and more wheel articulation.
JurassicMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2006, 08:41 PM   #29
Karamba

Quote:
Good for you. Karamba. Every board I post on, you take an argumentative stance. I was born, bred, and Jeeped in the USof A and I fly airplanes and I speak Arabic as well as English and I drive Jeeps. Is that ok with you friend? Fahemptne?
Argumentative stance? Are you mad?

I posted a picture of a car - it is your mad ramblings about musculinity and real Jeeps that are argumentative.

Buzz off.
Unread 09-13-2006, 08:50 PM   #30
toates89
1989 XJ Cherokee 

i am so secure that i walk arournd my house in high heels and pink shirts

jk
toates89 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.