Just ordered superchips programmer - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Just ordered superchips programmer

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe Solution to Radius Arm Bind - Meet Lock-N-LoadFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

Unread 06-26-2011, 06:02 PM   #1
MacK
2010 JK Wrangler 

Just ordered superchips programmer

I just ordered the superchips programmer from Kodak with a special pricing! I hope to have by mid or the end of the week, and I will post here to let you know my thoughts... I'm excited

Any tips for when I get it? Do I need to update it, register, etc?

So who else has the programmer and is very happy?

I don't want your d**n lemons! What the hell are these?! Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN!

Mango Tango 2010 JK Wrangler Rubicon
Silver 2000 TJ Wrangler Sport
---
Quote:
The 2008 Jeep Wrangler is not so much an SUV as it is an experience. It's slow and loud, handles poorly, has crummy interior materials and features doors that provide virtually no crash protection. But when it comes to off-road performance, the Wrangler is simply the best choice available.
MacK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-26-2011, 06:15 PM   #2
jrmandryck
2008 JK Wrangler 

I have it and it's the best thing I have ever bought for my Jeep. Def register and update it though
Unread 06-26-2011, 06:17 PM   #3
njtj88
1998 TJ Wrangler 

did u get the flashpac or tinity its a great unit espically the trinity is really sweet i got to play with one in a cummins and they do soooo much for those truck over 140hp!
njtj88 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-26-2011, 06:20 PM   #4
Ayres56
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
I hope to have by mid or the end of the week
I ordered mine on the 14th and still don't have it. Hopefully will soon.
[FONT="Arial Narrow"][B]2008 Unlimited Rubicon [COLOR="Red"]Flame Red[/COLOR] 4.10 gears. Auto. Tow Package. 3" Synergy Lift w/ RK RRD shocks. RK front and rear bombproof track bars, RK Adj. Front LCA's. 35x12.50x17 Cooper STT's. Rugged Ridge XHD Modular Front Stubby with hoop. Smittybilt XRC-8 winch. Bed-Lined Grill mod with mesh inserts.[/B][/FONT]

[FONT="Palatino Linotype"]"A government big enough to supply you with everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have...." - Thomas Jefferson[/FONT]

[url="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f96/ayres56-build-thread-1199203/"]Ayres' Build[/url]

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="5"]SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM[/SIZE][/FONT]
Ayres56 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-26-2011, 06:36 PM   #5
JeffSD1

Hi Guys- I'm new to the Jeep scene. I recently picked up an 07 Wrangler.
Can you tell me a little bit about the programmer? My Jeep is way under powered.

thanks
J
JeffSD1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-26-2011, 07:56 PM   #6
JTPhoto
Web Wheeler

2008 JK Wrangler 

Ordered mine as well from Kolak. He indicated to me that they will be shipping out mid to the end of next week.
2008 Black and Khaki Sahara Unlimited. Auto, Tow pkg, Dual Tops, MyGig, Trax-Lok rear diff. 3.5" Rock Krawler fr springs, rear TeraFlex 2.5 BB, 35x12.50x17 Pitbull Rockers on Blackrock Viper Alloys, Flex-o-lite trans cooler, Mr Grille billet grille inserts, AEV Prem Bumper ETC.. AND a Locked and Lifted Honda Foreman for when the trails get real tight
JTPhoto is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-26-2011, 10:38 PM   #7
njtj88
1998 TJ Wrangler 

a programmer can caliberate your tire sizes so your mile are corrected when lifted also some can monitor your parameters read and clear engine codes and then on top of that you get extra HP TQ and increase in milage. you can also change you octane level
njtj88 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-26-2011, 10:40 PM   #8
rkperry1
2001 WJ 

Have fun getting it at the end of the week i ordered mine the 15th. havnt heard a word from kolak. tryed to contact him for a tracking number but keep getting the same automated responce. he said 3 days to leave building and 4 for shipping. today will be 12 days.
rkperry1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-27-2011, 06:29 AM   #9
danb303
2005 WK 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkperry1 View Post
Have fun getting it at the end of the week i ordered mine the 15th. havnt heard a word from kolak. tryed to contact him for a tracking number but keep getting the same automated responce. he said 3 days to leave building and 4 for shipping. today will be 12 days.
I also ordered one from him. I hope he gets them shipped out soon!!!!
danb303 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-27-2011, 07:22 AM   #10
Ayres56
2008 JK Wrangler 

They'll be going out very soon guys. Relax.
[FONT="Arial Narrow"][B]2008 Unlimited Rubicon [COLOR="Red"]Flame Red[/COLOR] 4.10 gears. Auto. Tow Package. 3" Synergy Lift w/ RK RRD shocks. RK front and rear bombproof track bars, RK Adj. Front LCA's. 35x12.50x17 Cooper STT's. Rugged Ridge XHD Modular Front Stubby with hoop. Smittybilt XRC-8 winch. Bed-Lined Grill mod with mesh inserts.[/B][/FONT]

[FONT="Palatino Linotype"]"A government big enough to supply you with everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have...." - Thomas Jefferson[/FONT]

[url="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f96/ayres56-build-thread-1199203/"]Ayres' Build[/url]

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][SIZE="5"]SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM[/SIZE][/FONT]
Ayres56 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-27-2011, 10:55 AM   #11
JLC08JK
What was I thinking?

2008 JK Wrangler 

Kolak had a similar deal last year and mine took about three weeks to get to me.
Just be patient and they will come.

99% of Your JK Questions will be Answered Here
JK F.A.Q./WILL IT RUB and Popular Threads

Protect Our Rights to Freedom and the Environment
Visit the EnviroBeat
JLC08JK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-27-2011, 11:07 AM   #12
jstrubberg
2009 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by njtj88 View Post
a programmer can caliberate your tire sizes so your mile are corrected when lifted also some can monitor your parameters read and clear engine codes and then on top of that you get extra HP TQ and increase in milage. you can also change you octane level
The ProCal doesn't allow you to tune, it just corrects problems in your current setup. You can't change octane and increases in HP and mileage will only result from correcting the computer and tranny for things you have changed.
jstrubberg is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-27-2011, 02:45 PM   #13
MacK
2010 JK Wrangler 

I was reading this:
"does everything it says, the only thing that disappointed me was that to use the axle locks in 4 hi, you have to have the programmer hooked up. other than that, it is just what it says it is."

Is that true??
I don't want your d**n lemons! What the hell are these?! Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN!

---
Quote:
The 2008 Jeep Wrangler is not so much an SUV as it is an experience. It's slow and loud, handles poorly, has crummy interior materials and features doors that provide virtually no crash protection. But when it comes to off-road performance, the Wrangler is simply the best choice available.
Unread 06-27-2011, 08:02 PM   #14
JeffSD1

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkperry1 View Post
Thanks! I was hoping it might be used to remap the ECU for more power.

Cheers
Jeff
JeffSD1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-28-2011, 02:19 PM   #15
MacK
2010 JK Wrangler 

Sooo does it have to plugged into use the lockers?

---
Quote:

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.