Just ordered my first Jeep. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Just ordered my first Jeep.

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 01-10-2007, 09:43 PM   #1
saleenpowr

Just ordered my first Jeep.

Well I just got back from the dealership. I ordered the Wrangler Unlimited X 4dr (package 23s), 6 speed manual with soft top. Options include tubular side bars, 4.10s, power windows/locks, infinity stereo upgrade, and free 17" wheels/tires. I was torn with the color but ended up getting the Steel Blue with black interior.

Walked out with $500 over invoice and the dealer said it could be here as quickly as 4 weeks but most likely 6-8 weeks. I'm so excited!

One questions though....does the Wrangler X instrument panel show the average MPG, clock, compass, etc.??

saleenpowr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-10-2007, 10:11 PM   #2
fraynes1

It does on the S package.

And Congratulation on your new purchase
Unread 01-10-2007, 10:20 PM   #3
saleenpowr

thanks. I can't wait for it to come in.
saleenpowr is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.