Just got my JK 2011 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Just got my JK 2011

USA Standard Chromoly Front Axle Shaft Kits with Dana 30 4Eliminate Hood Flutter!!!Offset Tie Rod Kit From RuffStuff!

Unread 09-22-2013, 05:07 PM   #1
Habber

So i originally picked up my 2001 TJ back in spring and after 3 months I got an offer that I had to take to sell it. Before I thought of getting another TJ I decided to look at possibly getting into a 2dr Jk and after months of reading in these forums about the differences between the 2 I decided to pick up a 2011 with only 6000 km and I can't believe how refined it is compared to the TJ. To put things straight, it won't be my dd and I won't be using it for trail, just as a winter car and the odd off-road adventure in the snow and mud. I can't hear a creak and while I do miss the 4.0, overall the jk feels nice and tight. I have some tire and wheel upgrades coming along with a minor lift and will post when I get them done. Most importantly thanks to all who contribute to these forums. I'm pretty sure most possible topics have been covered at this point! Jeep JK Sport 11'

image-3043488550.jpg

Habber is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-23-2013, 09:21 AM   #2
JoonHoss
2011 JK Wrangler 

pic's, or it never happened...

Hoss

Don't mind me, I'm just another FNG around here...
JoonHoss is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.