JK Unlimited Sahara - No White? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > JK Unlimited Sahara - No White?

Savvy/Currie Aluminum Control ArmsRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4w

Unread 09-15-2006, 12:43 PM   #1
tacopeland

JK Unlimited Sahara - No White?

Hey guys! So i started building a JK Unlimited Sahara online and noticed that White is not an option. I'd have to step up with the Rubi to get this. Does anyone know why?

tacopeland is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-15-2006, 12:47 PM   #2
LEDFoot
1999 WJ 

What da!!! I looked this morning, and the 07 wrangler was not on the list...
Now it is...
LEDFoot is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-15-2006, 12:59 PM   #3
scottyc
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacopeland
I'd have to step up with the Rubi to get this.
No you wouldn't -- you could step down to an X instead.
scottyc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-15-2006, 01:01 PM   #4
tacopeland

Ok true, but i don't want to. The Sahara is my starting point
tacopeland is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-15-2006, 01:13 PM   #5
JK2BJeep3
2007 JK Wrangler 

I originally had a white Sahara in mind as well, when I went to order that's when I found out it wasn't doable. Now I'm glad I went with the Red Rock Crystal. FYI, khaki interior comes with black rollbars and carpet. So much black everywhere else, the two tone inside still looks good.
JK2BJeep3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-16-2006, 06:13 PM   #6
JeepViper

I'm the same. I want a white Sahara with a tan/khaki top, but it doesn't look like you can get them from the factory this way. I just don't understand the marketing behind this. I feel that we should be able to order them in any color combination since they offer those colors anyway. I was even more hacked when I found out that the only way that I can get the khaki top is to order the Sahara in black. What's up with that? Can anyone shed some light on this? I just don't understand!!!

Cheers,
JV

"Do not follow where the path may lead.
Go instead where there is no road, and leave a trail"...
JeepViper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-16-2006, 06:20 PM   #7
Hip2u77
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JK2BJeep3
I originally had a white Sahara in mind as well, when I went to order that's when I found out it wasn't doable. Now I'm glad I went with the Red Rock Crystal. FYI, khaki interior comes with black rollbars and carpet. So much black everywhere else, the two tone inside still looks good.
Have you seen the Red Rock in person?? We thought that what we were going to get but we were unsure so we got Flame Red. We saw the Red Rock today, and were not impressed at all. Looked a lot duller and more browish in the shade than we expected. Had the nice maroon shine in the sun, but the shade color turned us off competely. Glad we went Flame Red now.
Hip2u77 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-17-2006, 09:29 AM   #8
stl_07

do they offer the sahara in light graystone? reason why is that i want to change the fenders on my X to color matched fenders like the Sahara..
stl_07 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-17-2006, 09:30 PM   #9
floridaboater

Are all the tops for the Rubiocon and X only available in Black? Eliminating the possiblity of a tan/khaki top with White. On the Jeep equip & price it only has the selection for Black Soft Top for X and Rubi.

If so, then the khaki top is only available on select colors on the Sahara.
floridaboater is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-18-2006, 08:07 AM   #10
Dan-O

Only thing you could do is order a white X, and order options standard on the sahara model (if possible). When you get it, take the fenders off and have them color matched white, and slap sahara stickers on it.
Dan-O is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-18-2006, 08:28 AM   #11
wrnglrguy
2008 JK Wrangler 

Maybe after a while, once production really gets moving, there will be more options available.
wrnglrguy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-18-2006, 11:34 AM   #12
JK2BJeep3
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hip2u77
Have you seen the Red Rock in person?? We thought that what we were going to get but we were unsure so we got Flame Red. We saw the Red Rock today, and were not impressed at all. Looked a lot duller and more browish in the shade than we expected. Had the nice maroon shine in the sun, but the shade color turned us off competely. Glad we went Flame Red now.

Yes, I have my Red Rock now and I absolutely love it. I would have posted pics but don't have the capability on this forum. It can be like maroon in the shade, then all nice and sparkly cherry red in the sun. I'm just more partial to the richer color, instead of tomato(sorry) red. Everyone's different.

JeepViper - I have khaki with my Red Rock Sahara - just check with the dealer, they have a chart, or online should tell you. Limited options but more than just black.
JK2BJeep3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.