jk test - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > jk test

THE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 10-05-2006, 08:53 PM   #1
jack9580
2004 WJ 

jk test

i was wondering if someone could go out to their unlimited an see if the center section is aluminum not the cover but the pumpkin(just use a magnet)

i think that they used they same axle as the v8 wj but im not sure and every time i go to the local dealer to test my theory they dont have one at the time

2004 WJ limited w/4.7 H.O. Addco rear bar, JK Rubi wheels
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f129/...panel-1331160/
jack9580 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2006, 06:34 AM   #2
JeepCollector

Definitely not the same axle, though a Rubicon front and rear sure would make a nice upgrade for a WJ.

JK is cast iron.
JeepCollector is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.