JK seats compared to TJ - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > JK seats compared to TJ

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 04-27-2010, 10:04 PM   #16
CoriolisSTORM
BURN IT DOWN POOKIE!!!

2010 JK Wrangler 

My 98 TJ seats are comfortable, but my JK ones are better. The '03-'06 TJ seats sucked to me though.

Unread 04-27-2010, 10:09 PM   #17
Alea_Iacta_Est
2010 JK Wrangler 

I'm average height, average weight - everything about me is average. So the JK seats are "posturepedic" (corporate branding entering into english usage, heh) for me. But your mileage may vary. I don't really need lower lumbar support. I don't lean back into the seat, I use my core muscles. But yeah, I'm just saying that the firmness agrees with me is all.
Alea_Iacta_Est is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-28-2010, 08:24 AM   #18
prodh
2010 JK Wrangler 

I love the seats in my 2010 JK. I have had a 05 Rubicon and a 97 tj and the Jk hands down beat them. I just made a 900 mile trip and it was great. Now they don't compare to my 07 Yukon that I had. Those seats were badass.
Unread 04-28-2010, 02:26 PM   #19
jeff@zina.com
2007 JK Wrangler 

I prefer the JK, but the TJ were nice. I'm also short and wide so it may be the new seats fit my delicate hiney better. Far better than the worn out seats in the '74 CJ5. I think the fact that squirrels ate the padding had something to do with that...

Jeff
jeff@zina.com is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.