JK Sahara fender flare - JeepForum.com
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > JK Sahara fender flare

20 percent off Seward LED at JeepHut starts tonightFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value6th annual beat your wife to the credit cards sale!!

Unread 10-03-2015, 10:15 PM   #1
JK Sahara fender flare

I ran over something on the interstate today coming back from out of town. It did not seem bad at the time, but when I got home I saw that my passenger side rear fender flare was ripped off. It is an 07 black JK unlimited sahara. Any idea where I can get another one?

phil1031 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-03-2015, 11:26 PM   #2
2012 JK Wrangler 
Jeep for new. Or look for take offs that were took off without ripping them off/salvage. They are made to rip away. Or get some other plastic aftermarket. Or get some metal ones that stay on. A jk on a trail can be followed by the plastic left behind, like bread crumbs.
222Doc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-04-2015, 11:19 AM   #3
2007 JK Wrangler 
There's always tons on Craigslist
1996 Xj, 2005 WK
WKFish is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-05-2015, 01:15 PM   #4
Accidental Obfuscator
2011 JK Wrangler 
Originally Posted by 222Doc View Post
followed by the plastic left behind, like bread crumbs.
Chrysler cares - they extended the Garvin's Breadcrumbing to body parts so we wont get lost and die of starvation or dehydration... Maybe they should change the name of the marquee model from "Rubicon" to "Donner".
J Wm Bishop EA, ASADE
The wagon should, of course, be as light as possible, but strength should not be sacrificed to lightness, for on any but the regularly traveled roads, the wagon will get many a hard knock...
jwmbishop is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.