JK Rubicon availability - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > JK Rubicon availability

JKS Now Available at www.baseline4x4.com, Trackbars, SkidsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 01-11-2007, 07:03 PM   #1
Houdini
1984 CJ7 

JK Rubicon availability

Jeep I hope your monitoring this site!

Just checked 21 dealers inventory within 40 miles of Long Beach CA and I'm loosing interest in a new JK real fast. There wer 102 4 doors of which only 23 were 4x4's and there was only 1 Rubicon. Of the 2 doors there were 125 and only 5 Rubicons. By the way most Wranglers were amond 3 dealers out of the 21. I know inventory changes weekly but that's pretty much the norm since I started looking.

For Family reasons and needs (moving to Lake Tahoe) I want a 4 door Rubicon and at the rate they're NOT making it to the dealers I'm about ready to find a used cherokee and drive that for a couple of years. I don't mind ordering a 4 door Rubicon, but I'm not about to do that until I get to drive one first.

Not to offend anyone but give me one good reason other than being able to take the top off that anyone would even consider a 2WD Wrangler 4 door. There are so many other 2WD SUV's out there that are so much better including other Jeep products. The whole idea of a 2WD Wrangler makes zero sense to me. Again, I hope I haven't offened anyone by saying that.

Houdini is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-11-2007, 07:09 PM   #2
Kyoseki
Inconceivable!

Try these guys;
http://www.autoland.com/

They're much better at finding jeeps than the jeep car finder itself.

Edit: But yes, there does seem to be a Rubicon shortage, it's almost as though it's a conspiracy
Unread 01-11-2007, 07:15 PM   #3
Loki1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyoseki
Try these guys;
http://www.autoland.com/

They're much better at finding jeeps than the jeep car finder itself.

Edit: But yes, there does seem to be a Rubicon shortage, it's almost as though it's a conspiracy
Aha! which explains why I was only able to to talk 1,000 off the dealers list, and I actualy felt lucky to just get it! However, it's a real beaut! I took mine out on a trail last sunday. I still feel lucky.
Loki1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-12-2007, 10:38 AM   #4
RedRubiconLJ
Web Wheeler

2013 JK Wrangler 

From lonestarjeepclub.org

Quote:
post #1
01-10-2007, 05:46 PM

JeepTales vbmenu_register("postmenu_75204", true);
About:Join Date: Mar 2006

Who needs an 07 four door Rubicon Right now?
SAN ANTONIO, TX

Hello Guys,

I have been so fixated on the 2007 four Door Jeep Wrangler Rubicon we were working on as "sold orders" we have coming in...

Somehow, I missed 2 that are coming in to us next week that are unsold as of right now.

Both are the same One Red soft top one Silver soft top:

Added goodies...
  • Automatic
  • Power Windows, Locks and Keyless entry
  • Cloth Floor Mats
  • Sunscreen Rear Windows
  • 6 Disc Changers
  • Sirius Stereo Receiver
  • both list for $31,645.00
Dealers all over the state have been selling these hard to get Jeeps for thousands of dollars over MSRP. That is not the Ancira Way. I wanted to let all of you know about them just incase you or someone you know is looking and or waiting for a Jeep Just like this.

They will be here next week but I can reserve one for you now if you like.
34" Toyo AT2's

Sold 2005 Red Rubi Unlimited
Jeep Pics

2004 TJ sold
1993 YJ sold
RedRubiconLJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-12-2007, 05:33 PM   #5
Thunderstrike
Web Wheeler

2009 JK Wrangler 

Carmax.com at Atlanta has one, and another in Orlando. Carmax will do a transfer to carmax in LAX.
http://www.carmax.com/dyn/factsheet/...spx?id=4023601
http://www.carmax.com/dyn/factsheet/...spx?id=3822169
Auto, Power, Remote Start, Towing Package, MyGig Navigation with Lockpick, Rear View Camera, B&M 70268 Transmission Cooler, Aeroforce Interceptor, Valentine 1, Tub Sound-Deadened with Raamat and Ensolite, Hard Top Heat Insulated with 1/2" Styrofoam Insulation, Bilstein Shocks Front & Rear, PIAA Dual Horns, IPF 920H4 Headlights.
Protection: Skid Row Engine Skid, Lower Control Arm skid & Evaporator Skid; Rock Hard Gas Tank Skid; Warn Stainless Steel Differential Skid Front & Rear.
Recovery Gear: Warn 9.5Ti Winch, 11,000# Pull-Pal.
Communication: Uniden 520XL CB, Diesel External Speaker, 3' FireStik Whip.
Shrockworks Mid-width Front Bumper with Warn 9.5Ti Winch -- Ordered 7/17/2009; Bumper Received 12/4/2009.
1" Coil Spacer Front & 1/2" Coil Spacer Rear restored OEM Rake.
4x4 Trips:
Moab - 4/2006, 5/2008, 4/2009, 5/2011, 4/2013
Ouray - 8/2007
Rubicon - 9/2008
Gone, but not forgotten: 2004 TJ, 1999 Audi A4, 1992 VW Jetta GL 5 Speed
Thunderstrike is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.