JK Overhead Console Build! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > JK Overhead Console Build!

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsDual Color LED Light Bars White/Amber

Unread 08-01-2013, 05:19 AM   #1
AveCat
MacGyver

2012 JK Wrangler 

JK Overhead Console Build!

Starting my overhead console build today. First step is to collect parts. BUT FIRST I would like to say that my cousin will be doing the fabricating, I don't want to sit here and act like I'm building this thing in the entirety, my cousin is a great fabricator and I don't really know how to do it. So now that that's out of the way, here is some of the parts list...

1. Uniden Bearcat 880/980 (currently bidding on an 880)
2. Uniden BCT15X
3. Some sort of switches for my LED bar, my power inverter and other goodies (any ideas?)
4. Maybe an external speaker...
5. CB Spring
6. 4 Foot antenna
7. Scanner antenna

More to come soon.

One more thing, I have to give some credit to my friend Eddie, his username is EdsJunk, for giving me some ideas! (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f96/m...le-jk-1401204/)

Unread 08-19-2013, 06:30 PM   #2
AveCat
MacGyver

2012 JK Wrangler 

Just to let everyone know, this was put off until further notice. Sorry for the delay.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.