JK LED Lights - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > JK LED Lights

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!2007 - 2011 Jeep JK Long Arm Lift KitsIntroducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 02-02-2014, 12:01 PM   #31
Fergi_1264
water lover

2012 JK Wrangler 

Sounds like you need a quick disconnect wired through the tailgate area and run the wiring through the piping

12 JK SAHARA GECKO GREEN FABTEC 4" NITTO GRAPPLER 35X12.5, Custom Hood Gecko, Custom trimmed fenders, Custom covered Smitty doors, and many more!!
Fergi_1264 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-02-2014, 01:28 PM   #32
zpayne08
2013 JK Wrangler 

Going all the way to the back then back up to the dash and fuse box seems a bit much
zpayne08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2014, 04:28 PM   #33
Corvito
2014 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1222 View Post
I know you said you donít like the looks of Baja Designs (BD) compared to Rigid and thatís fine but Iím just wondering the reason. Is it because the BDs are a single row versus two rows?

As far as light output (lumens) BDs has the most powerful LED light bar available.
Dont get me wrong, ive been reading the reviews on BD's performance and its great, not downsides. im just not a huge fan of the look, which like you mentioned, they are a single row. Just a personal preference is all. Im looking into the RI 50 right now. what do you recommend on top of my front guard, lights that are like KC or another shorty 10" LED bar? what do you know of the brand PIAA lights? They look alright to me
2014 JKU Wrangler "UMBRA" - 3" Rubicon Express Lift Kit | Bilstein 5100 shocks | 33" Nitto A/T | 17Ē Pacers | RockHard Skid Plates | Smittybilt XRC Front Bumper | Mile Marker 8000 LB winch | Black Mesh grill | Rampage Locking Gas Door |
Corvito is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2014, 04:48 PM   #34
Make mine a Jeep!

2012 JK Wrangler 

Fair enough and thanks for the reply.

Since you are going for a 50-inch LED light bar on top then I would think that a 10-inch LED light bar would look better on your front guard than round lights.

A lot of people like the PIAAís so you really canít go wrong with them but I personally think the 10-inch bar would be the better choice.
Unread 02-03-2014, 06:06 PM   #35
Corvito
2014 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1222 View Post
Fair enough and thanks for the reply.

Since you are going for a 50-inch LED light bar on top then I would think that a 10-inch LED light bar would look better on your front guard than round lights.

A lot of people like the PIAAís so you really canít go wrong with them but I personally think the 10-inch bar would be the better choice.
Cool, thanks for that input. yeah i was thinking a 10". man its kind of sad, haha my carts online are filled with parts i cant yet aford!!! Jeep = Just empty every pocket! lol
2014 JKU Wrangler "UMBRA" - 3" Rubicon Express Lift Kit | Bilstein 5100 shocks | 33" Nitto A/T | 17Ē Pacers | RockHard Skid Plates | Smittybilt XRC Front Bumper | Mile Marker 8000 LB winch | Black Mesh grill | Rampage Locking Gas Door |
Corvito is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2014, 07:41 PM   #36
Make mine a Jeep!

2012 JK Wrangler 

Yup I know what you mean. I wish I could break free of this hold my Jeep has on me and just enjoy life with what I have but itís not to be.

Jeep dieses is cruel and unforgiving, just ask my now worn out wallet and credit cards, disgusted wife, underfed kids and dilapidated house.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.