JK Grabars - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > JK Grabars

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 10-27-2013, 11:34 PM   #1
AlbertaJeeper
2013 JK Wrangler 

JK Grabars

Is there anyone on here with the Welcome Distributing Grabars? Just looking for opinions on them, and maybe a picture or two to show if they get in the way of forward vision at all.

I'm fine without them, but my passengers always seem to have a tough time with the fabric Jeep ones as they are in a terrible location.

I'm also open to any other suggestions! (The Synergy ones look pretty neat but I'm not sure they'll work with my Off Road Heros Soft Top)

AlbertaJeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2013, 03:49 PM   #2
AlbertaJeeper
2013 JK Wrangler 

Bump. Anyone at all...?
AlbertaJeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2013, 05:11 PM   #3
JBADV
2013 JK Wrangler 

Got them . Love them . Not in the way at all . Wish I had purchased the front and rear set . Now I'll spend more to get the back ones . You won't be sorry .
JBADV is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2013, 06:58 PM   #4
zenman
2013 JK Wrangler 

They are one of best mods ever. I have them plus paracords. They are rock solid. Check out Zenman's build for pics.

Old Jeep: 2012 JK Sahara Dozer
zenman is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.