JK Full Door $$ Question - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > JK Full Door $$ Question

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe Solution to Radius Arm Bind - Meet Lock-N-LoadFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

Closed Thread
Unread 12-06-2013, 05:43 PM   #1
AZBang
1997 TJ Wrangler 

JK Full Door $$ Question

Does anyone have a ballpark figure on what used JK full doors with power windows and locks are going for?

Thanks

Bang

AZBang is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-06-2013, 06:02 PM   #2
awinski
young & dumb

2012 JK Wrangler 

no idea. but id happily trade mine for half doors.
Unread 12-06-2013, 07:05 PM   #3
Jiblet
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by awinski
no idea. but id happily trade mine for half doors.
There's your answer. Buy awinski a set of half door OEM kits and trade for his doors. The assembly is quick and easy. Problem solved!!

I was half joking but that is probably the only way to get a reasonably priced matched set.

That or junkyards.

What do you have now? Halfs?
Jiblet is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-06-2013, 07:14 PM   #4
suicideking
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Yeah, i'd be tempted to trade too.
suicideking is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-06-2013, 08:00 PM   #5
JoonHoss
2011 JK Wrangler 

Are you buying or selling?

Hoss

Don't mind me, I'm just another FNG around here...
JoonHoss is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-06-2013, 09:57 PM   #6
AZBang
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Selling. Somehow when I had cancer and had to let my JK go to pay doctor bills the trail doors went and the full doors stayed. They were in storage. So now I have a TJ and no matter how hard I try they just won't fit!

Sigh.......
Unread 12-06-2013, 11:30 PM   #7
suicideking
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZBang View Post
Selling. Somehow when I had cancer and had to let my JK go to pay doctor bills the trail doors went and the full doors stayed. They were in storage. So now I have a TJ and no matter how hard I try they just won't fit!

Sigh.......
That's the problem with full doors -- they're worth more, but only to someone who wants them. All JK's come with them, so you're looking for someone that bought half doors and doesn't like them.

Watch the classifieds. I've seen people trade away their half doors for full. Otherwise you're looking at aftermarket which will be much less expensive.

I like the bestop doors because they're not that expensive and you can get a panel to make it a half door, can even get uppers.

Sorry you had to deal with cancer. I'm sure that was really awful.
suicideking is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-07-2013, 02:39 PM   #8
AZBang
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I'm just looking to sell them to help fund new gears for my TJ. And it already has half doors with sliding glass. I lived in Phoenix when I got the JK so it wss hardly ever buttoned up.

Bang
Unread 12-07-2013, 02:56 PM   #9
HappyTrails
Registered Voter w/ID

2008 JK Wrangler 

I asked the dealer the same question for some reason (even though I already had them). The parts dealer said about $2000/each...unpainted.

At the local college, some punk was stealing doors off Jeeps and selling them on Craig's List to pay for his g/f's college tuition. Something to think about before buying them off Craig's List.
"Don't give up 5 minutes before the miracle occurs."
HappyTrails is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-07-2013, 09:09 PM   #10
edmond
2012 JK Wrangler 

I have been looking for some full doors, on ebay (overpriced) they run about 600-900 per door depending on condition. I have seen a few sets used (on the forums) going from $1500 (for 4) to $2500 (for 4). You will most likely need to find someone who wants the color you are selling otherwise it can get expensive for the buyer to have them painted.

SOLD -2006 LJ, 38" BFG's on KMC Beadlocks, Sway-A-Way coilovers, FT LA, D60 ProRocks,ARB's,Rock Hard Cage, Prestige Billet Products Etc..
edmond is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-09-2013, 05:03 PM   #11
Make mine a Jeep!

2012 JK Wrangler 

This thread is turning into a “for sale” thread. Remember, selling is only allowed in the “Classified” section. Thread closed.
1222 is online now   Quick reply to this message
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.