JK Front Spacer same as TJ Front Spacer? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > JK Front Spacer same as TJ Front Spacer?

ECGS Black Friday Sale!!6th Annual, Beat Your Wife to the Credit Card Sale!50 in light bar /A pillar mount less than 500 at JeepHut.c

Unread 06-29-2008, 12:00 PM   #1
PSYCH0
2009 JK Wrangler 

JK Front Spacer same as TJ Front Spacer?

Would a TJ front spacer fit on a JK? Is the front the same on both?

Unread 06-29-2008, 01:10 PM   #2
Prot
Web Wheeler

2014 JK Wrangler 

Why not just buy the ones that say they are for a JK? Unless somebody is giving you some?
Unread 06-29-2008, 01:16 PM   #3
PSYCH0
2009 JK Wrangler 

I upgraded from a 2" to a 4" lift on my JK and want to use the Front JK 2" spacers I have to level the TJ I'm building...

Last edited by PSYCH0; 06-29-2008 at 09:01 PM..
PSYCH0 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.