Jk Foglights Size(diameter) - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Jk Foglights Size(diameter)

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!2007 - 2011 Jeep JK Long Arm Lift KitsIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 10-11-2012, 10:58 PM   #1
Timbo24
2000 WJ 

Jk Foglights Size(diameter)

Hey fellas. I was wondering what the diameter of the stock jk foglights is? I need some lights that are around 4 inches ^in diameter to put ^in the cutouts ^in my bumper.

Also if you have some that you might sell me for somewhat cheap then you can pm on here. That is of course if they are the right size. Thanks guys.

Timbo24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-12-2012, 05:58 AM   #2
Butterbuddha

2010 JK Wrangler 

The stock JK fogs should fit your application, however they are getting harder to come by as most aftermarket bumper manufacturers are incorporating them now. I have been looking for a set too (shouldn't have given mine away years ago! LOL)
Unread 10-12-2012, 06:32 AM   #3
WXman
2001 WJ 

The Pilot fog lights sold at Auto Zone fit the factory openings like a glove.
'11 Mango Tango JKU Sport - Mods
'12 Dozer JKU Sport S - 6-speed - ACE rock rails - Max Tow package - Daystar spacers - 33x12.50 Duratracs
WXman is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.