Jk flowmaster 40 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > Jk flowmaster 40

Black Friday Sale - Deep Discounts from ExtremeTerrain.com6th Annual, Beat Your Wife to the Credit Card Sale!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome Effect

Unread 08-18-2012, 04:43 PM   #1
Wyatt_Morgan
2008 JK Wrangler 

Jk flowmaster 40

I am interested in getting a flowmaster 40 series for my 2008 jk 4 door but I can't find where to buy one. It's just going in the place of a mbrp cat back because I'd like to get a deeper and louder sound. If anybody could maybe post a link on where I could find something at that'd be great. Thanks,

Wyatt

Wyatt_Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-18-2012, 06:55 PM   #2
PhatBasturd
Got chiggers?

1976 CJ7 

Bought mine at summitracing.com for my CJ7.

They may not show a specific one for a JK but if you know what inlet and outlet size is needed you will probably find one.

Sent from my over priced iPhone.
PhatBasturd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-18-2012, 07:19 PM   #3
JIMBOX
Web Wheeler
2008 JK Wrangler 

My muffler shop hadem in stock, so I made a drawing of what I wanted and WE installed a Flowback 40 cat-back/w dual exhaust secondary pipes/tips- and got rid of that huge monstrosity in the *** end !

Watta sound--

JIMBO
JIMBOX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-18-2012, 07:41 PM   #4
zamball
2009 JK Wrangler 

Any sound clips?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.