JK fighting back - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > JK fighting back

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsWant to be able to SEE? DOT Approved Headlights for under

Unread 06-15-2010, 01:32 AM   #16
Swagger
2008 JK Wrangler 

No knee injury yet......but I have torn off two belt loops. I have the seat all the way back and the hook shaped striker catches my belt loops when I slide out of the Jeep.

Swagger is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-15-2010, 07:40 AM   #17
BoomBoom
2010 JK Wrangler 

Remove the phone book you are sitting on... No problems here! Well except the belt loops issue, dang thing grabs me every morning.
BoomBoom is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-15-2010, 12:42 PM   #18
Indecis
2010 JK Wrangler 

Drive a stock Rubicon so I am on rock rails. I hate sliding back and forth the seat so I guess I won't have a choice and do it.

For the tape solution...I am as hairy as a chimp, it would really hurt like hell but thanks for the solution .

Not even close to 7"2' ...5"9'

My entry method needs to be adjusted without a doubt. I do love cheese however, I'll buy myself a pizzeria and strap on some mozzarella.
Indecis is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-15-2010, 08:36 PM   #19
curbsjeep

I wish the door opened a bit more, I constantly kick the pocket on the door panel.
curbsjeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-16-2010, 07:35 AM   #20
mandalayjim
2008 JK Wrangler 

How about a knee pad like the cement finishers use?
mandalayjim is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-16-2010, 04:18 PM   #21
wilywillie
Web Wheeler

2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by curbsjeep View Post
I wish the door opened a bit more, I constantly kick the pocket on the door panel.
Door??
Oh yeah, I think I know where I left mine

The duct tape was more for the speaker cover itself It would work on our hairy legs, too, but I'd test it on the plastic first
wilywillie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-16-2010, 04:25 PM   #22
Alaska-HWY JK

Lift it and put a minimum of 37's on it. That should change how you get into it.
Alaska-HWY JK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.