JK commercial - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Wrangler Forums > JK Wrangler Technical Forum > JK commercial

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Clayton Off Road JK Short Arm Suspension Kits

Unread 09-22-2006, 02:48 PM   #16
fourfishes

That has got to be the nicest photo of Red Rock Crystal I've seen. It almost looks like candy apple red. I was under the impression that it was much darker. That shot there is quite impressive - WOW!

fourfishes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2006, 03:18 PM   #17
Karamba

Quote:
Originally Posted by ieatchickens
Karamba, the above poster makes a good point. My 2wd F-150 can roll down a hill. Do you have any more pictures to share? I would love to see the next shot of this JK going after it.
Oh, give me a break. That's a stock photo from that africa trip. It made it up and down and sideways.
Karamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2006, 04:02 PM   #18
Rocky529
Jeep

2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by fourfishes
That has got to be the nicest photo of Red Rock Crystal I've seen. It almost looks like candy apple red. I was under the impression that it was much darker. That shot there is quite impressive - WOW!
I have to agree, that color looks really nice.

Silver Metallic finish with black dual tops - Dana 44 Rear
2.25" Suspension Lift with Old Man Emu Shocks
Performance Accessories 1" Body Lift
Daystar 1" Motor Mount Lift
Spidertrax 1.25" Wheel Spacers - 32"x11.5" MT/R Tires
Rocky529 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2006, 04:14 PM   #19
ieatchickens
1998 TJ Wrangler 

That color really looks a lot like Chili Pepper Red. Long live Chili Pepper Red!
98' SE, Chili Pepper Red, grizzly wheels, 126AA/103AA to 129AA/105AA coil swap, 3/4" spacer, 31 Yoko Geolander AT, soft top, rear view mirror turned upside down, door straps twisted, rubicon wipers, optional factory rear sway bar, doors & top on.
Low Output 4 Cylinder Jeep Club Member #1
06' Grand Cherokee Limited, 4.7 liter V8
99' Grand Cherokee Limited, 4.7 liter V8
ieatchickens is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2006, 04:57 PM   #20
jimday1982

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLynn85
Whatever they do to keep sales up I don't really care. I didn't buy my Jeep for an "image". I bought it to have fun with and get me where I want to go.

But you gotta admit, this just looks cool:

That doesn't look cool...it looks effing BAD ***!
jimday1982 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.