Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

JK Christmas-Membership Givaway!

2K views 25 replies 13 participants last post by  duneslider 
#1 ·
Merry Christmas
and
Happy Holidays

:woot: Christmas is the time for giving :woot:
The fine folks at JeepForum have given us the O.K. to give away a 1 year premium membership

I don't think this should be considered a "contest" though we do want your input as suggestions for who really deserves this gift.

Please post their screen name and short explanation as to how they have influenced you to mention them. Post in this thread and please keep it simple and on topic.

John (1222) and myself (JLC08JK) will look at all of your replies and decide who really has been nice this year. We will then announce the deserving member on Christmas Eve. I'll try and post it by 4:00 Pacific Time.

Please limit your suggestions to active participants in the JK Tech Forum and you may select yourself if you feel that you deserve it :thumbsup:​

#6 ·
I second this nomination.

"I'm HappyTrails, and I approve of this message." <---OMG, I've gone political/plaid! :facepalm:
J/K. jwmbishop has always been a great source of information. Probably the most informative source about Jeeps on this entire forum. He's always been of great assistance.

#8 ·
X4 :2thumbsup:

#12 ·
Can we nominate folks who may already have a premium membership? If so I'd throw Happy, Capo, and Doc into the ring. They are the first three that come to mind when I think of people who bring useful info to the boards.

I do have to also nominate jwmbishop. Three reasons:
1) Helpful without being an jerk.
2) He is a Texan
3) He recently had a fire do some smoke damage to his shop, so a little upgrade like this might lift his spirits.

#16 ·
I vote Duneslider for great advice for many newer members without being nasty

#23 ·
After giving it some thought and considering all the suggestions
(which are all great members that are truly appreciated)
we decided to give this gift to

:tea: Bryan (duneslider) :tea:

Merry Christmas
:woot: To All :woot:​

It may take a few days to upgrade your account so just be patient.

Correction; Your account is already upgraded!

#26 ·
Wow! Really was not expecting this! Didn't see I was nominated, or received the gift until just now. I appreciate it, not sure I am the most deserving but thank you and Merry Christmas!

Hope the Jeep Santa was good to you all!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.