Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

JK Before and After

2K views 18 replies 12 participants last post by  Roody 
#1 ·
Before...

After...

Skyjacker lift, American Eagle alloys, BFG AT 285/75 R16

Only problem is my headlights are way tooo high now, need to adjust them back down to the road. Any tips on how to adjust them? The place that did my lift couldn't figure out how to adjust them....I thought that was a little scary.

See less See more
#4 ·
looks good

#5 ·
Windwalker how big is that skyjacker lift? It looks sweet. Nice work.

#6 · (Edited)
Windwalker said:
Only problem is my headlights are way tooo high now, need to adjust them back down to the road. Any tips on how to adjust them? The place that did my lift couldn't figure out how to adjust them....I thought that was a little scary.
T-15 torx driver. about 2 o clock on the drivers side right btw the lamp and the grill. Think it was about 10:00 on the pass side. clockwise to raise, counter to lower. Fogs are straight under the lamps from the bottom side of the bumper. Kinda hard to see the adj screw there. A small flashlight helps to find the holes.

#7 ·
Sweet:2thumbsup: A major difference Dude...Rock on :thumbsup: :wave:

#9 ·
dsy said:
T-15 torx driver. about 2 o clock on the drivers side right btw the lamp and the grill. Think it was about 10:00 on the pass side. clockwise to raise, counter to lower. Fogs are straight under the lamps from the bottom side of the bumper. Kinda hard to see the adj screw there. A small flashlight helps to find the holes.
Awesome.....Thankx!!!

#16 ·
American Eagle 186 series Wheels $97 ea
BF Goodrich AT 285/75 R 16 $175 ea.
Plus Valve stems, lug nuts and locks
SkyJacker 2.5" lift kit with shocks $529.99 (Quadratec has it for $431)

5 wheels and tires with all the little chrome bits, 2.5" lift kit installed, computerized alignment,etc.. cost me $2,265

Look on my wife's face when I rolled into the driveway.....

Priceless!

#18 ·
Thanks for your comments everyone!

I took it back to the dealer yesterday and they re-adjusted the headlamps for free...I may have found a dealer with good customer service! :thumbsup:
The Jeep dealer's service dept. here in my home town has a terrible reputation, one of the main reasons I was shopping the larger dealers in surrounding towns.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.