Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

JK 4 -Door with new Nitto Terra Grapplers

2K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  XpensiveWino 
#1 ·
Here's a few pics of my 07 Sahara 4 door with some new Nitto Terra Grapplers 285/65-18.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3185/2679145263_d0678744e0.jpg?v=0

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3221/2679150633_1383aea15e.jpg?v=0

Much nicer than the stock Bridgestones.

Wider, about 1/2" + taller (32.6") (just enough to not have to worry about the speedo being off.) And more aggressive looking.

I was thinking about some 33", but couldn't find the right street /dirt tire like this one at a reasonable price, and the shop got them for me in 2 hrs. And I don't plan on keeping the Jeep past this year anyway.

I also have some 1-1/4" wheel spacers, so they fill out the wells just right and these Nittos have a nice highway ride.

In the pic you will also see that I replaced the Sahara side steps with some Rubi rock rails that I picked up cheap. Gives it a nice clean look and I can switch back anytime.

Also, for those who might be wondering about the soft top. I just removed the windows, tucked in the sail panels and secured them with the 2 velcro straps and then put some bungee cords on each corner to hold down the rear frame and keep it from flapping up and down. I think it looks cool that way and works great driving around town. Kind of a full length bikini.

See less See more
#5 ·
Do you have any lift kit on it? I really like the looks of them tires, but I don't want to put a lift on mine right now. If you don't mind, how much did them tires set you back. I am looking for some new tires to fir on my 18" wheels as well. Thanks for posting the pics----looks great!!:thumbsup:

#7 ·
Thanks. I know the 18"'s are higher than hell, but I was hoping by now that there would be more of a selection and maybe some kind of price drop-go figure. I really like the looks of that. I might have to bite the bullet. :eek:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.